EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: January Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Players stop running

Recently when playing, sometimes during a run play, the hb will stop moving forward/ run slowly/ run in a glitch stop start capacity. The same thing happens when the qb tries to rush or a receiver catches the ball. It's not every play, but happens ofter enough where it is making the game unplayable. The controller woks fine in other games. Can someone please help??

Replies

• Yes it's called ea's ai that's ruining gameplay
  • I swear to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ god, if I lose one more ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game because of this glitch... with ONE hand, I'm going to shoot a kitten out of a tee shirt cannon off of a cliff, while using my other hand to repeatedly punch a baby in the middle of their face. Then I'm gonna find out where the creator of Madden 18 lives, break into his house n leave an upper decker in every one of his bathrooms, then wipe my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ with his tooth brush, rinse it, n put it back where I found it, and before I leave, go and pee in his oven and leave it on broil. How in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ do u leave a mistake this detrimental to the outcome of a game, on the new Madden, I mean... What excuse could u POSSIBLY have??? Smmfh. Whoever is responsible for this monumental fuckup, I hope after u die you're reincarnated as an infected ❤️❤️❤️❤️-filled ❤️❤️❤️❤️ wart underneath the sweaty sack of a disgusting homeless Donald Trump supporter... ❤️❤️❤️❤️ YOU whoever u are. There, now I feel MUCH better.
  • Careful bubbasdad1982, EA likes to use their 'banhammer' when they don't agree with something posted. (However...... If you find the guy who was in charge of making the game, please give me his phone number. I would like to have a word with him. Or several words.)