EA Forums - Banner

2018 updated roster with rookies (PS4)

Prev1
Hi

Just letting u guys know I have a on going updated 2018 roster with all transactions and trades that have happen so far this yr.

I updated it daily and it has 228 rookies for this upcoming draft.

GT azdawgpound12 I'm on ps4.

Enjoy

Replies

• NatureBoy2323
    3414 posts Game Changer
    Thanks for doing this for the Madden Community.
  • Yw I try do this every yr that way it holds ppl over till 19....or if they don't get new one.
  • Just a update I now have 254 rookies on this roster....and just released a new update a minute ago.

Enjoy
  • Who did you draft for the Packers?
  • thewho99 wrote: »
    Who did you draft for the Packers?

I didn't put any of the rookies on any teams waiting till the draft happens then will put them on team that drafts them.

So they are all in FA Pool.
  • Another update I now have 278 rookies!!! in the FA Pool for the upcoming draft.
  • Another update out up to 290 rookies in FA Pool.
  • Update 294 rookies plus all transactions and up to date depth charts as of today.
  • NatureBoy2323
    3414 posts Game Changer
    @azdawgpound17 You are on the ball! Any idea how many times your rosters have been downloaded?
  • Last I checked was over 21,737....probley higher now that was couple hrs ago.

I have 3rd highest d/l for ps4 rosters there's 2 more out that are like 25,345...and another one has like 70,000.... But his roster has been out way longer then mine.

Also he used a older roster that still has guys on IR.

Mine i didn't start out till mid Feb or in march and used last roster update.
  • NatureBoy2323
    3414 posts Game Changer
    Last I checked was over 21,737....probley higher now that was couple hrs ago.

I have 3rd highest d/l for ps4 rosters there's 2 more out that are like 25,345...and another one has like 70,000.... But his roster has been out way longer then mine.

Also he used a older roster that still has guys on IR.

Mine i didn't start out till mid Feb or in march and used last roster update.

That's awesome!
  • Update 305 rookies now ....and if everything goes as planned I should have the complete draft class plus like 40+ UDFA's..

My d/l's are now 22,046 and climbing.
  • Been updating jersey numbers as well with all transactions can't believe the raiders half team switch jersey numbers ..so fans are gonna have get new jerseys this yr lmao.
  • Update up to 309 rookies now a few guys have shot up the ranks and are suppose go higher now then last week.

Just waiting on last few teams to issue jersey numbers and the draft then will assign the rookies to their new teams.
  • New update is out have almost the complete 7 rds just need 19 more rookies to finish the 7th.

Also added UDFA's to teams as well.

Sorry for delay but I had something come up during draft so I couldn't do nothing for 3 days.
  • Roster has the complete draft class 256 plus UDFA's on it.
  • Updated most teams have their rookie jersey numbers only a few haven't issued any yet up to date transactions and depth charts and jersey numbers.
  • Wow I just found out the guy with highest d/l rate is now using my roster!!!! I was wondering how he got the whole complete draft when he didn't even have near 200 last I checked.

Well in way now I can say I have the highest rated roster...lmao I hate when ppl do that and try say they did all work.

New update posted.

• How do you download them off of your online profile?
  • U have to go to the community share inside game and then find the roster section look for gamertag azdawgpound12...then click download.