EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: February Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Missing content

Hi

I did a token for Easter eggs and then I recieved no easter egg. I spoke to live chat and they said I need to post here? It's on MUT PS4 my ID is Bartell_

Replies

• NatureBoy2323
    2187 posts Game Changer
    Did you get a case number? If so, send it to me via PM and I will pass it on. As far as our forums go, I don't know why they told you to post it here as we cannot do anything about it at forum level.
  • No case number. Thanks anyway. I told them I doubted this was the right place.
  • Just for the record I got d**ked and nobody will help me.

I never needed help before but live chat is garbage and offer no help. I'm really p***ed off
  • NatureBoy2323
    2187 posts Game Changer
    No case number. Thanks anyway. I told them I doubted this was the right place.

There is nothing we can do about it here as we are just a public forum. You need to contact the EA Help Center. They may be able to help you. Here's the link. https://help.ea.com/en/
  • Not getting 2x xp
  • No double xp points this weekend
  • I did the position heroes for 10/10 I didn't give me 10/10 it on 9/10
  • Hi I bought two quarter back positional packs yesterday and received the wrong players. Is this a bug? Or can anything be done about it?
  • Hi a bought two players pack yesterday for quarter backs and kickers and didn’t receive the correct positions. I was told after a chat with a ea service agent to report this as new bug. Can anything be done about it?
  • Please take note that EA customer support could not resolve my issue with my claim altho was very helpful and tried. Mut 18 my level 50 best of the best pack disappeared from my Packs when I leveled up to level 51 and didn't state it would disappear or expire, I've spent hundreds of dollars this year and grinded so many months . I'm only trying to purchase what is rightfully mine I earned and it is gone before I could. Please EA help resolve this issue and give the gamers what is theirs, I'm not asking for anything free, I don't mind purchasing the 20 dollar pack just please give it back
  • My (best of the best pack) disappeared from my Packs when I leveled to 51, it said nowhere on it that it would expire or disappear
    #42036569 ( ‎Madden 18‎ / Missing content / Microsoft XBOX One )