EA Forums - Banner

Ultimate Legend Giveaway Trade In Set | Rewards Set Details

EA_KRAELO
93 posts Community Manager
edited May 2018
Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

Some of you tomorrow will be able to complete the Ultimate Legend Giveaway Trade In Set. When you complete this set, you will receive a Ultimate Legend Giveaway Fantasy Pack Set Reward. The UL Fantasy Pack will give you 4 random 97+ OVR NAT player items which you will be able to choose one of the player items.

Below is an example of what the Ultimate Legend Weekly Giveaway Set Reward will look like:

uvwd0vm4dc8t.png

nemish6hbipd.png

KRAELO
Post edited by EA_KRAELO on

Replies

• xx_tactiicz19_xx
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Cant wait to see who I get
  • I will cream my pants if I pull Moss!
  • Hey ea I havnt received my randy moss 84 card litterally have everyone but him can I get some help? Gamer tag is murderYUfool187
  • what if you are short a few weeks i.e. 3, is EA still giving these out for logging in, bc it's a one time set?
  • I never Received the mike Vick give away. My gamer tag is VwG CarNage. I would Really appreciate if this could be fixed.
  • I’m missing 3 players from the UL Giveway Away Set to be able to complete and I’ve logged in every week. I was advised by EA Support chat that it was a big and to comment on the forums which they provided. I’m just trying to get the cards that I am missing for logging in each week for the NAT UL Player. Can someone help me??
  • Smithjared13
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I am missing 1 give away(Vick I think) my gamer tag is MIA4EVER1
    Post edited by Smithjared13 on
  • I'm missing one player I'm positive I've logged on every week for past 8 weeks just missing 1
  • I’m missing one player can I still get the 97ovr+ ultimate legend?
  • Dear EA,

I did not receive one of the ultimate legend giveaway cards( randy moss) when I have signed in each week
    Would love to receive it for the set. My gamertag is moonlitrock 01

Respectfully,
    moonlitrock 01
  • EA_KRAELO
    what if you are short a few weeks i.e. 3, is EA still giving these out for logging in, bc it's a one time set?

The set is repeatable, so if you missed some weeks, you can still do the set once you get additional weekly giveaway items. Just make sure to log in each weekend.

KRAELO
  • EA_KRAELO
    Dear EA,

I did not receive one of the ultimate legend giveaway cards( randy moss) when I have signed in each week
    Would love to receive it for the set. My gamertag is moonlitrock 01

Respectfully,
    moonlitrock 01

Please contact help.ea.com and put in a trouble ticket for this issue. They will have to review your account to ensure you logged into your account on those days.

KRAELO
  • EA_KRAELO
    I’m missing one player can I still get the 97ovr+ ultimate legend?

Yes, you will just need to log into Madden Ultimate Team next weekend to get another Giveaway Player to complete the set.

KRAELO
  • EA_KRAELO
    I am missing 1 give away(Vick I think) my gamer tag is MIA4EVER1

You will need to contact help.ea.com and they will need to review the logs to see if you logged in during the day the Ultimate Legend program launched. They will need to review your account for this information.

KRAELO
  • I’ve contacted ea help even went on the chat line and they fed **** about how they can’t do nothing to your account n to come here so how is it ea help says forums n then u say ea help
  • EA_KRAELO
    Hey ea I havnt received my randy moss 84 card litterally have everyone but him can I get some help? Gamer tag is murderYUfool187

Please contact help.ea.com and put in a trouble ticket so they can investigate your login history.

KRAELO
  • What day do u get the players
  • I missing one ultimate legend.. it showed the card when I logged in but not in my binder..

MyVick_InAbox ps4
  • I am missing 2 of the ultimate legend giveaway players, I am online pretty much every other day, so I am not understanding!! Someone help me out!!

DatMula91-PS4
  • I’m missing one Mic Vick for the giveaways trade in. I need one more!!