EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: November Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Objectives & Progress: MUT MASTER

1. ‘Complete 8 Team Leader Sequences’
&
2. ‘Complete 8 Team Leader Sets’

1. On my Account is currently 4/8 Completed but when I select it, I am taken to a BLANK PAGE honestly see a Stadium in Foggy View but ‘X’ to Select does NOT work, Help shows Box in Clear Right Corner of Stadium View with Description of SOLO CHALLENGES & Finally ‘O’ takes you back out but every time I reenter I have the same scenario occur I have Case #’s from 4/25/18-5/7/18 & I called today 5/8/18 & discussed these issues.

2. I select to Complete 8 Team Leaders Sets must find Team Leader Sets I do far right 3rd Box from the End but I do NOT Posess Team Tokens Gold & Silver Every Time & currently cannot afford them. It would be nice if you had daily rewards of Team Tokens Gold & Silver Since they are needed & over priced via Auction Market

Replies

• I have Images on my Phone to prove this but the upload Photo selection to far Right when Selected says ‘Image URL’ I wouldn’t mind retaking a Photo or if Image Box would let me submit Photos to prove this Issue
  • I’ve made numerous Phone Calls over time & the Issues still continue. How long until this is planned to be repaired? Or am I the Only User dealing with these in Game Issues?