EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: March Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Madden 19 Beta

Jamesbutlerii
posts Member
edited June 2018
I was given a Madden 19 Beta code and tried redeeming 10 seconds later and got this ...2h830r4.jpg

I've called support and have gone through the online chat but have been told there is not way to help and then to post in the forum so here I am.

My case # is #42091304

I've been playing Madden every year since 1995 on Sega, I would love to give my legitimate feedback on the beta.

My gamertag is James82323 on Xbox One.

Replies

• SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME ALSO!!! it said it was a valid code, took me to a new screen that said "NASF game download" I click the next button to redeem, and then it says that its already been redeemed.
    I would love to get into the beta also, I have been playing madden since 2005 and would love to see the new changes and add all kinds of new feedback, I love running the ball down my opponents throat, I would love to get in on the beta, My gamertag is Ole Resin Head
  • NatureBoy2323
    2252 posts Game Changer
    I was given a Madden 19 Beta code and tried redeeming 10 seconds later and got this ...2h830r4.jpg

I've called support and have gone through the online chat but have been told there is not way to help and then to post in the forum so here I am.

My case # is #42091304

I've been playing Madden every year since 1995 on Sega, I would love to give my legitimate feedback on the beta.

My gamertag is James82323 on Xbox One.

I'm not sure why support told you to post this on the forums as we have no way of fixing any type of game issues. We are just a public forum.