EA Forums - Banner

Watch our Official Gameplay Deep Dive for Madden 21

Learn more about Madden NFL 21 news HERE
Are you ready to hit The Yard in Madden NFL 21?
Get the deep dive on this new game mode HERE

Looking for a sim league to replace one that shut down

I have been playing and running sim leagues since the PC days 2002. I switched over to console in 2010 after playing a few years of final PC version in 08. I only play in two leagues every year. One league I am a commissioner in, my second league just informed us they are shutting down for good. I was my home town Eagles in that league.

I am now looking to replace that league but I will be looking for my Eagles since in my league another member has them already for M19.

I am looking for a solid league, good rules that make people beat their oppt, not the flaws of the game. A league with adult owners that are looking for a fun game, not running the same few plays over and over. A league where they are respectful in the chat. I do like to use my own custom playbook and I stream every single game for future viewing on youtube.

Please let me know through PM or reply here if anyone has what Im looking for. I do have both Groupme and Discord. Thank you