EA Forums - Banner

Watch our Official Gameplay Deep Dive for Madden 21

Learn more about Madden NFL 21 news HERE
Are you ready to hit The Yard in Madden NFL 21?
Get the deep dive on this new game mode HERE

Madden Connected Franchise Game Didn't Save

Anyone ever ran into an issue where they play a full game, click finish, jump out to the main franchise screen. Then come back at another date and your game doesn't exist as being played even though you have a notification saying it was played?

Btg0LIs.png

Had this happen to another member in my online franchise so I'm trying to make sure there's a fix or a way to avoid it.

Replies

• This happened in my league as well very recently. I am also looking for a fix, so if you solved this please let me know.
  • hey @tblanch26 ,

unfortunately, I got no fix. I was bugging EA support about it and they pretty much had no answer and said that it runs off your console and not the cloud so it's basically lost forever. I asked about maybe recovering PSN cloud data and reverting back and they couldn't say if that would work for sure at all, just that it might. when I tried it, however, it didn't work (maybe I did something wrong).

I ended up just having my friend and I play the game over completely.
  • Yeah...just wound up playing the game over again.
  • What about why cant you resume a user vs user game in Franchise, but you can resume a user vs cpu... They need to figure that one out.