EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: November Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Is your Madden NFL 19 franchise going to be overrated or underrated?

Hi Madden community what is your opinion? Keep this thread legit and active, thanks.

Replies

• i don't understand the question.
  • I just wanted to know if you were going to play with a overrated or underrated team in franchise mode.
  • NatureBoy2323
    2012 posts Game Changer
    I always run with my favorite team, the Oakland Raiders.
  • gotcha! i usually follow what NatureBoy2323 said, i run with my Titans. not sure where they fall as far as under or over but i'm thinking of running with the Saints at some point as well.
  • NatureBoy2323
    2012 posts Game Changer
    gotcha! i usually follow what NatureBoy2323 said, i run with my Titans. not sure where they fall as far as under or over but i'm thinking of running with the Saints at some point as well.

I know everyone is different, but I just couldn't see myself using another team over the Raiders. They have been my favorite NFL team since I was a kid.
  • If I use any other team than the Packers I'm going to give the Browns a try in franchise mode.
  • Raiders all day every day. I can't wait to toss it up to Bryant as he burns coverage.
  • i want to play as packers. but... im not sure if it has a superstar mode or be a pro or whatever. nhl is really my game but i wont buy a console for one game. now if EA did an nhl 19 release maybe as a one off with only minor bug fixes and update only the rosters each year (so a 10 year cycle not a whole game each year with addons cycle) i would be very happy on PC... but i prefer to play as a player in the games, like career mode player in fifa. if madden 19 got one of those... franchise mode will just have to wait.
  • jonesyskins
    34 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    REDSKINS BABY!!!! My Madden team, unlike the real team, is going to make some noise!!
  • My gamertag is STAL BOOGEY MAN on Xbox one. I will be commissioning a 32 man fantasy draft. I’m looking for active players who don’t quit, just like to have fun for multiple seasons. The draft is August 11th 9:00 PM eastern time. Hit me up with the team you prefer if you’re interested! Thanks.