EA Forums - Banner
We have moved!

With the release of Madden Mobile – NFL Overdrive, we have created new boards to discuss everything about the newest iteration of Madden on mobile!
225t
Check out the General Discusion board here and the Leagues & Social board here.

what's the deal with blocking on tourney

Why is there no blocking on the HB Cutback this week? It's bad enough counters are on these events when we are limited to 1 type of play but we got to deal with glitches too? Go on to Overdrive 18 was a FAIL.

Replies

• I hate the weekend tournaments, never get any decent picks for the type of tournament. Completely pointless event in my opinion especially when I’ve played all season to build a good team but then don’t get the option to use it in tournaments. I’ve accrued nearly 400 tourney tickets just because I play one game, get countered and then can’t be bothered to continue with the event. Along with the market place, the weekend tournaments are a big fail this year.
  • Tried to put a screenshot up but 4 plays in tourney and 3 had 35% soft counter? ****?! Is every play 2pt PAT now?!
  • Next 2 drives went like this 6 plays 4 countered at 35% and 4 plays 3 countered at 25%. Instead of getting rid of plays this year, the gameplans should have never been installed. It has destroyed a chance of being rewarded for grinding and/or paying for good teams. I know, timed to be "removed and banned for a billion years"
  • Because of the gps of others mostly. They really need to take countering out. Especially on runs since they dont have alot of great running plays
  • The whole "cant let people win all the time CR AP " needs to stop. What's the use in a "draft some of the best players!" When they just drop passes and fumble after you get so many wins. Waiting for Overdrive but with the "fantasy scoring" I have a feeling EA's hand will being the results of every one of those games too.