EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: April Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Adding new players to MUT

Is it possible to maybe send a letter or something to EA to ask if it is possible for them to add a certain a player? I know it could be a lot of work but I have a player that played in 1959 and his name was Ellison Kelly. He was my uncle. He was drafted by the Giants but instead, he decided to play Canadian football instead. Obviously, there is most likely no point in asking to add him to the game, maybe as a legend, because he was only in the NFL for one year but I was thinking that it would be okay because he was in the NFL at one point and even though he went to the Canadian Football League, he had feats such as: never missing a game (even with injuries), CFL allstar in 1964, 1969, 1970, and 1971, being the CFL East allstar in 1961, 1972, 1963, 1964, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, and making it in to the CFL Hall of Fame. I even have a framed picture in my room of him playing. Check him out on the Canadian Football Hall of Fame website: http://www.cfhof.ca/members/ellison-kelly/