EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: February Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Madden NFL 19 Rookie Premier Program

So I played mut 18 on PS4 and completed a few rookie premier sets. However, this year I am going to be playing on Xbox and was wondering if I am still going to receive the cards on my xbox account. I do have both my psn and xbox live accounts linked with mut rewards and my ea account. Just wanted to know if the cards will transfer. Thanks

Replies

• I have the same problem earned 3 rookie premiers and recieved none.
  • Please help
  • Yo I had almost every rookie premiere card on XBone, not only am I not getting my cards but they aren't even in the auction house. I even tried contacting EA directly on the chat in the help support multiple times with no resolution. Anybody else having the same problem? The solution that the guy at EAA gave me was for me to post in the forums.
  • . I even tried contacting EA directly on the chat in the help support multiple times with no resolution. Anybody else having the same problem? The solution that the guy at EAA gave me was for me to post in the forums.
    Same bro totally disappointing EA help said they can't do anything after I went through 6 different advisors one told me to reset my Xbox the other told me to wait until the game came out and the other told me all I can do is post on the forums

• yup, same it's sad