EA Forums - Banner

Check out our Official Gameplay Deep Dive for Madden 21

Check out the Madden 21 news on here & discuss it here!

Madden NFL 21 Mobile Pre-registration is available here!

Solo battles is a joke right now

watson07835
7 posts Member
edited August 2018
Is it just me or does it seem like there’s a lot of bugs and maybe even some throttling being done? I just played the 72ovr team and mine is 86. I get that I’m playing it on ultimate but I feel like I should still be able to get off blocks pretty easy and my receivers should blow by gold and silver corners. And just in general sometimes games feel like they’re at normal speed and other like I’m playing in slow motion.

Replies

• I'm not understanding the game speed stuff either...defintley seems to change from game to game
  • It's on Competitive Mode which means most ratings are thrown out the window so yes a team of mostly golds will still beat you. It's 100% user skill.
  • If that’s the case with it being on All-Madden/ Competitive in solo battles why is the gameplay so different from Squads against the cpu on hard which is All-Madden/ Competitive? Sorry if I’m coming off condescending I’m just trying to figure this out. I know there’s a lot of bugs right now. I know the gameplay speed varied from game to game last year so that’s no surprise but it never made sense to me.
  • It also forces you to use your default playbooks even though you are able to change them in the lineup.