EA Forums - Banner

REALLY NEED HELP

GETTING so annoyed by this loading screen continuously going and game not loading someone please help im about to delete the game and not worry about it

Replies

• someone please help me does anyone pay attention to this site??????
  • I can't log in as well. It looks like they are working on their servers.
  • no i can log in it just wont progress into the challenge and the loading screen just keeps loading and loading and loading
  • Are you playing on PC? I was getting the error message that it could not connect to server, it may have been my side, but I'm good to go now! Hope it works out for ya.
  • NO I AM ON XBOX ONE
  • I have had same issue on PS4. 1st time it happened, I had finished a challenge and when I hit "finish game" I got an error message saying that their servers could not process my request at this time. Then it would take a lot longer than normal on the loading screens. This went on for about a half hour before I finally just played a different game. It has happened once or twice since then, but only did it for a couple of challenges and did not last to the extent of the first time.

I figure it was just due to high volume, as it was about mid-day Saturday, day 2 after launch on the 10th. IDK
  • EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey @coltsfan4life21 ,

Sorry about to hear about your issue, would you mind trying the following steps outlined by microsoft here: https://forums.xbox.com/en-us/thread/3d8ada05-24ca-4737-9bea-a90be6ba0fe2
    We’re aware of an issue impacting a limited set of Xbox One customers when downloading new or updating existing games. We’re working hard to address this in a future update. In the meantime, we recommend that people who encounter this issue uninstall and reinstall the game to help resolve.

Before reinstalling a game, first you need to uninstall it from the console's hard drive. To uninstall:
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select My Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Highlight the game you want to uninstall, press the Menu button, then select Manage game & add-ons.
    4. Select Installed>Uninstall all, then confirm by selecting Uninstall all again.

You can reinstall the game by inserting the disc or downloading it again from the Microsoft Store. To download it again, go to My games & apps > Ready to install and select the game. You may also find the game by searching for it in the Microsoft Store.

Source: https://forums.xbox.com/en-us/thread/3d8ada05-24ca-4737-9bea-a90be6ba0fe2

@CoachDub25_2 & @H_C101 , there were some intermittent connectivity issues the other day alright. This should be resolved now. Thanks for sharing your experience here :smile:
  • coltsfan4life21
    8 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Hey @EA_Roger i did uninstall and install and it still didnt work now i cant continue the journey challenges against the dolphins game 3 2nd set what gives man ur game sucks this year this is so annoying all i wanna do is play and cant cuz of this

{EA_Lanna: removed profanity}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • I feel it’s safe to assume EA will likely release the next Madden at the end of August like in years past. Remember, they released around 2 weeks earlier this year. Maybe that 2 additional weeks helps clean up all the problems we’re seeing this year.