EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: October Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Didn't receive any rewards/recognition for my Open Draft game

Hi,

I am very frustrated by my most recent game. It was game 3 of MUT Open Draft. I won the game 49-0 as I was trying to get my XP up as well as trying to get lots of sacks and interceptions to help towards my MUT master stats. I spent about 40 minutes playing the game + at the end I exited it as normal.
I got to the home screen which gave me a message that game is being processed by servers and it could take 3 minutes...I've seen this message before and I have always got the W when I exited and returned.
However this time when I returned It was showing as if I had lost the game. My Draft was finished and the only option I had was to start a new one.
The most frustrating thing is that I didn't receive any of my XP or sacks / interceptions towards my MUT master totals.
I tried speaking to EA Support but they said there was nothing they could do as the informations shows as a loss on game 3. I took video capture on my PS4, which clearly shows that I won that game + the video is time stamped to show that it's genuine claim on my part.
Is there anything EA can to do get me my rewards?