EA Forums - Banner

MUT player likeness needs updating

Prev1
Everyone should want this it’s only right, they have ARGUABLY the greatest QB Brady with the WRONG helmet in MUT but the right one in other modes and I can go on about all the other star and non star players likeness they haven’t updated into MUT. This has been since Madden 17 come on EA this should be a no brainer just update the MUT players when you update all the other modes that you guys do several times a nfl season. Make this gain traction guys I have 2 other threads one on MUT general discussion and another

Replies

• EA please add on the Schutt F7 Helmet a lot of players are using them nowadays
  • EA please update this
  • EA get to thissss
  • Everyone should want this it’s only right, they have ARGUABLY the greatest QB Brady with the WRONG helmet in MUT but the right one in other modes and I can go on about all the other star and non star players likeness they haven’t updated into MUT. This has been since Madden 17 come on EA this should be a no brainer just update the MUT players when you update all the other modes that you guys do several times a nfl season. Make this gain traction guys I have 2 other threads one on MUT general discussion and another

It seems that most people simply don't care. (myself included)

You'll notice the football he's throwing is properly inflated as well.

You'll also notice that Belichik doesn't have anyone secretly filming your practice sessions either

So... There ARE a few things in Madden that aren't EXACTLY as they are in the real world.

It's my guess that the developers are working hard to fix what the vast majority of Madden gamers truely care about... which is GAMEPLAY... NOT specific helmets, jockstraps, beard stubble, hairdos, shoelaces, freckles, neck tans etc.
  • EA get on this when you have the “time” lol
  • EA get on this when you have the “time” lol

Just saw your comments on my other posts.

Well played. Lol
  • PiGFiSH26 wrote: »
    EA get on this when you have the “time” lol

Just saw your comments on my other posts.

Well played. Lol

I’m sorry about that lol but yeah I was just trying to show everyone has different wants lol
  • From the discussion at the top of the Madden forum homepage...

Added new helmets and facemasks:
    Schutt F7 Helmet shell
    Schutt Vengeance Z10 Helmet shell
    Xenith Epic Helmet shell
    Six new Schutt F7 Facemasks:
    2-bar
    3-bar
    3-bar rb
    robot
    robot rb
    fullcage

Not sure if that applies to MUT.
    From the discussion at the top of the Madden forum homepage...

Schutt F7 Helmet shell
    Xenith Epic Helmet shell
    2-bar
    3-bar
    3-bar rb
    robot
    robot rb
    fullcage

Yeah I saw this yesterday thankfully they added that lol but sadly they didn’t add to MUT I hope they eventually do it and I hope you get all the things you want corrected on Madden to be corrected, sorry for commenting on all your threads lol I’ll edit it if you want and take it off lol

Schutt F7 Helmet shell
    Xenith Epic Helmet shell
    2-bar
    3-bar
    3-bar rb
    robot
    robot rb
    fullcage

Yeah I saw this yesterday thankfully they added that lol but sadly they didn’t add to MUT I hope they eventually do it and I hope you get all the things you want corrected on Madden to be corrected, sorry for commenting on all your threads lol I’ll edit it if you want and take it off lol

Lol. No need. I needed to hear it.

Maybe I'll give MUT a try someday and you can school me again.

Peace bro
    PiGFiSH26 wrote: »

Schutt F7 Helmet shell
    Xenith Epic Helmet shell
    2-bar
    3-bar
    3-bar rb
    robot
    robot rb
    fullcage

Lol. No need. I needed to hear it.

Maybe I'll give MUT a try someday and you can school me again.

Peace bro

Peace out bro, definitely try one day lol it’s addicting though

• It’s official EA has done it!!!! Now let’s see if this will be something they do every once in a while or if it’s the last, only time will tell.
  • Persistence pays.

Well done my friend.
    Persistence pays.

Well done my friend.

Never give up man, keep pushing whatever you think will improve Madden and by sticking with it you will most likely get it just look at me so many people told me to quit but 3 months later it’s here lol. Appreciate the support friend.
  • Needs another update EA
  • I said it before I’ll say it again EA people see this and still don’t do anything it’s such a quick fix too, just LAZINESS
  • https://www.muthead.com/forums/madden/mut-discussion/1416559-mut-equipment-update?page=8

A thread that shows people want this done and also is still being kept up to date by my friend on MH
  • Smh a title update today and guess what? No update to MUT player equipment