EA Forums - Banner

Solo Battles Issue and Rewards

Prev1345
EA_KRAELO
93 posts Community Manager
edited October 2018
Hello Madden Ultimate Team Community,

Earlier today community members reported that they were seeing issues related to Solo Battles:
  • Receiving Losses in Solo Battles when starting the event for the first time
  • Incorrect Win Numbers on Solo Battles Leaderboard
Our teams investigated the issue and we were able to verify these reports were accurate. At this time, our teams will be ending the Solo Battle Event early to fix the issue. Once the issue is addressed we will officially start Solo Battles again. Our expectation is for Solo Battles to return this Wednesday, September 19th.

Upon their return, we will:
  • Adjust the Solo Battle reward structure tiers based on the number of games remaining to be played
  • Communicate this information on the EA Forums.

For the time being, we are working on creating 4 solos to help offset this issue with significant coin rewards. We hope to have this solo sequence up later today or tomorrow morning. Once it is available we will communicate this on the @EASPORTS_MUT Twitter channel.

We understand that some community members played some Solo Battles games today. Our plan is to discard any results of those games played today prior to opening up the mode again. We do plan on rewarding those who already played Solo Battles games once the official Solo Battles Rewards start to roll-out.

We apologize for any inconvenience at this time. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

KRAELO
Post edited by EA_KRAELO on

Replies

• i did not receive my rewards and i was in the top 100
  • I too have not received my rewards yet.
  • EA_KRAELO
    Demonik21 wrote: »
    i did not receive my rewards and i was in the top 100

Correct. The rewards have not gone out yet. Until we address the Solo Battle issue earlier today we cannot push out the rewards. There is a dependency on this being fixed prior to Solo Battle rewards going out. Thanks for your patience.
  • EA_KRAELO
    Swifter17 wrote: »
    I too have not received my rewards yet.

Please read the comment above I posted to Demonik21. Thanks!
  • Hey kraelo what about the random disconnects? Is it really my connection or does it have something to do on the servers? I get disconnected but don't get signed out of psn nor does my I weren't go out at my place. I lost 4 solo battles last week because of these disconnects all in the fourth quarter
  • I did not receive my rewards from solo battles
  • I can’t play the solo battles, when I go in, it only shows me My Rank and Top 100 so I cant do my solo.
  • Didn't receive my rewards for solo battles either, and today was the day to play 5 games for me. Would love an extra pack for being a loyal player, thanks EA.
  • This happened to me 2 weeks ago. Said I was 0-1 before playing any games. Was borderline Top 100 even without being able to play the last game. I'm glad you guys are fixing this, this week. But what about us who've already dealt with this?
  • I played for the first time last week, I had 8 losses when I started. Only mention it because its not just this week.
  • rH1no09 wrote: »
    I played for the first time last week, I had 8 losses when I started. Only mention it because its not just this week.

It's happened to me at least 3 times so far.
  • Are you not able to read fellas???? They restart SOLO BATTLES WEDNESDAY, then you will receive your rewards from last week and the issue will be fixed with your lost games at the beginning. Geez learn to read guys....
    Thanks EA for this Update, appreciate this information flow
  • thanks for the help
  • any update on those 4 solos were getting
  • So my solo's all worked correctly and spent all of the time to do the event and on top of that I scored better than I have all year so far and now I get screwed and lose all that progress and wasted all of that time to get nothing in return, just to start all over again.
  • EA_KRAELO
    Demonik21 wrote: »
    i did not receive my rewards and i was in the top 100

Rewards for Solo Battles went out today at 10:50AM EDT. You should have received them by now. If you did not, please contact help.ea.com for further assistance.

KRAELO
  • EA_KRAELO
    deaneva15 wrote: »
    any update on those 4 solos were getting

Catching up on social media posts. Limited Time Solos went up today around 12:00PM EDT. You can earn up to 45K from doing them. Hope that helps and sorry for the delay in answering.

KRAELO
  • EA_KRAELO
    cbeck1586 wrote: »
    So my solo's all worked correctly and spent all of the time to do the event and on top of that I scored better than I have all year so far and now I get screwed and lose all that progress and wasted all of that time to get nothing in return, just to start all over again.

First of all, sorry for the inconvenience. We totally understand how that can be frustrating. We made sure to give folks 3 Midfield Packs yesterday if they played any solos.

We made sure to give 4 Limited Time Solos today that provided 45K for the inconvenience.

Again, we apologize for the issue. Have a great night!

KRAELO
  • EA_KRAELO
    AxTeR72 wrote: »
    thanks for the help

No problem. Anytime!

KRAELO
  • EA_KRAELO
    svensen86 wrote: »
    Are you not able to read fellas???? They restart SOLO BATTLES WEDNESDAY, then you will receive your rewards from last week and the issue will be fixed with your lost games at the beginning. Geez learn to read guys....
    Thanks EA for this Update, appreciate this information flow

Ahhh ... thanks for reading man! Means a lot. We try to make posts that answer all the questions that we think our players would have. Sometimes we catch it all, but sometimes we don't. Appreciate ya!

KRAELO