EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: October Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Solo Battles Issue and Rewards

Replies

• EA_KRAELO
    133 posts Community Manager
    This happened to me 2 weeks ago. Said I was 0-1 before playing any games. Was borderline Top 100 even without being able to play the last game. I'm glad you guys are fixing this, this week. But what about us who've already dealt with this?

Yeah that week EVERYONE was impacted. That was why we adjusted the Solo Battle Rewards tiers as we will do this week starting tomorrow. Again, the week you went 0-1, you were not alone - even I had the issue ;)

KRAELO
  • EA_KRAELO
    etp_23 wrote: »
    Hey kraelo what about the random disconnects? Is it really my connection or does it have something to do on the servers? I get disconnected but don't get signed out of psn nor does my I weren't go out at my place. I lost 4 solo battles last week because of these disconnects all in the fourth quarter

Hey there ... How you connect to our servers is different how you connect to PSN, etc. We turned on some latency icons earlier in the week where people could see with a Yellow/Red Latency icon their connection to our servers. We are thinking of actually turning them on permanently so that users can see how their connection is working.

I personally have horrible Wi-Fi connection downstairs and I drop a lot of games in my living room. When the latency indicator was on, my indicator was RED, which explained my connection quality with the game. I bought a mesh network so I hope to try this next time we enable the icons to see if there are any changes.

Are you using a hard wired connection? Or connected via Wi-Fi. Please feel free to message me directly if you have further questions. Thanks!

KRAELO
  • Hey Kraelo, just want to make sure I'm right here. So everyone is starting 0-4 this week? Because I just signed in and I am 0-4 right now. Just want to make sure everyone is starting that, just didnt read any part of that in any updates. Thanks.
  • This is has been happening to me since the game was released. Sometimes i don't have time to play games until the weekend. I like the new mode Solo battles, I just don't to want to come in on a Friday ready to play and I already have 8 losses. Any response or help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  • For me recently its been happening. 3 weeks straight i been getting the imaginary losses but other seem unaffected by it. i really wanna try and get top 100 but i keep getting loses put on my record. Its such a bummer. v.v
  • Same thing with me. I called in on it. Network disconnects act way different. Game was just over and back to MUT screen - no errors, nothing --- coasting in 4th Q
  • Starting 0-4 in solo battles?
  • Turned it on today. 0-4 and it was the first time to turn it on. People need to learn something but I dont think it's the customers reading anything
  • My game never loaded while joining a solo battle. It was on the loading screens for 15+ minutes. Second time this has happened to me. Is there anyway it can be reset for me or I can be compensated? Thank you. My PSN is Bobby-Diesel732
  • So KRAELO are svensen86 I see that you seem to know whats going on with solo battle So i have a question for you so why am I starting out with four losses again. I also read what was going on that it would be back Wednesday but I must have mist the part that when solo battle was back online that I would have four losses at the start please help
  • I am not working for EA, just can imagine that infact we all missed the start of the week with the first 4 games, these ones are a loss now, as you cannot get the games back, should be fixed then next week starting all over again. Right now smth is written with a XP Boost you receive, so, correct me if I am wrong, if you win now all the remaining games on Ultimate, you should make it to the top ranks, correct?
  • well you might make it to the top ranks I don't think I will lol but you did answer my question that we started with four losses thats fine I thought thats why is because it started late thanks Svensen86
  • Kraelo, when the slos battles reopened on wednesday I played 2 games after the second i got an error message that said our servers cannot process your request at this time and then I was kicked from the servers. I could not open solo battles the rest of the the day. The next day I see my score from that game 25122 but that score was never added to my grand total due to the game glitching out. So now i have won all 9 games for the week and the game says i have 198930 for my grand total but it should be 24,052 because the 25,121 score was never added please add these points to my account so i can get my correct grand total i was told to contact this forum so please respond and please give me the accurate amount of points that i shoud have would appreciate it Gamertag is GreedyRobin3921 please give me what i should have if you go in you will see my score from that game and that the points were never added as I did win all 9 this isn't right please help me out Kraelo and fix this for me.

Thanks, Sean
  • Same for me as with rampage above. I can't play until the weekend. I opened for the first time, and I already had 8 losses. I called about it, and I was told it's a "non issue." Very poor choice of words. IT IS AN ISSUE!!!
    I signed up for Madden rewards last month just after getting the game. Over 350 packs opened, and not a single reward yet. You're dropping the ball more often than a 59 running back, EA Sports.
  • EA_KRAELO
    Hey Kraelo, just want to make sure I'm right here. So everyone is starting 0-4 this week? Because I just signed in and I am 0-4 right now. Just want to make sure everyone is starting that, just didnt read any part of that in any updates. Thanks.

Yes that is correct. Everyone last week started 0-4.

KRAELO
  • EA_KRAELO
    svensen86 wrote: »
    I am not working for EA, just can imagine that infact we all missed the start of the week with the first 4 games, these ones are a loss now, as you cannot get the games back, should be fixed then next week starting all over again. Right now smth is written with a XP Boost you receive, so, correct me if I am wrong, if you win now all the remaining games on Ultimate, you should make it to the top ranks, correct?

Correct. We adjusted the reward tiers last week to account for the 4 game "losses". We had to turn off the event for Mon-Wed due to an issue that was messing up the leaderboards, etc.

Everyone should have gotten the proper XP and rewards. I know I did from just playing 9 games.

KRAELO
  • Was playing my 3rd solo blitz battle today 9/26/2018 and my connection to the event servers were lost on Ea's end. Can I please be able to replay the solo battle against Otto187 since I have 0 score for it which prevents me from attaining Ultimate tier? Or can I be granted the win points to my account? Please help.

Gamertag: Kab Superchuke
  • can someone explain me how you get better than ULTIMATE Rewards on this Blitz battles? I won all 4 games, so ended up on ULTIMATE, how do you get more points out of it? I won 3 games without receiving any points, made interceptions and so on, so how do you make it to higher ranks??
    Please get back to the weekly challenge.