EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: November Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Solo Battles Issue and Rewards

Replies

• Still find it ridiculous that if you get disconnected from a solo battle you receive a loss!! 3rd time i've been screwed out of ultimate rewards because of a server problem. Not fair
  • @EA_KRAELO i am beyond frustrated with the amount of crashing/desync/disconnection errors i receive from mutsquads online esoecially the first game of my playoffs, but the reason i am posting right now is to see if anything can be done about my issue. This morning alone i've been disconnected from 3 solo battles. this is frustrating because 1. i don't play weekend league so solo battles is how i build my defense for mut squads. 2. i always finish ultimate tier since the games release 3. this week for the first time i was within 90 points of top 100 before last opponent update 4. i contacted support for or 5 times today to not get any type of fix or resolution for this issue.
    i got up this morning tried to play my last two battles two hours before the opponent update. i load into the first one recieve the kickoff fair catch it and try to run a play and then i instantly get kicked from ea servers(however still connected to xbox live). i restarted my internet and my xbox waited 15 mins and tried again. the exact same thing happened except i kicked the ball off and the got disconnected from ea servers(still connected to xbox live talking to a friend in the party this time) on the cpus first offensive play. after that i contacted support was told different thing by different reps as to what could be done to help me after i had completed all the troubleshooting tips. i went as far as having my isp come to my house give me the newest router(i already had newest modem) and check my connection. after completing all the troubleshooting steps which were clearing alternate mac address, deleting cloud saves, clearing persistent storage, double checking privacy settings, and removing and re-adding my gamertag to the console, as well as double checking myports, doing a traceping while my isp came to my house i had them upgrade the router and check my connection. i log in again to and try to play a solo battle. this time i make it to the beginning of the 4th qtr with a lead and the ball and get disconnected from ea servers again. the last few hours i've left my xbox logged in to ultimate team and it hasn't disconnected yet. i explained all this to customer service and they 1 rep told me at first he wasn't able to compensate or fix anything for me and then said the request to do so would be approved after i asked to speak to a supervisor and was denied talking to him. another rep told me after doing all the troubleshooting steps and trying to play again that if the issue happened and i contacted back i could be compensated. other 2 reps told me they didn't have the available tools. i need somebody to help me with this. at this point i feel like i wasted my week keeping up with my solo battles to get cheated at the end of the week. since then i've wasted more time and money trying to fix the issue with no results.
  • I just finally quit playing solo battles, and I have found I enjoy the game much more. The challenges do not ...um..well, seem like they may be "cheating" (No offense meant here, just what we feel as players, not saying it is intentional)

I just do my daily 4,000 gold challenge (What I call the daily 150k reward lol) and move on to spider man and assassins creed.
  • I don't see why if you get disconnected you can't just jump back in where you left off... Same score, Same time left on the clock, it's not that hard.
  • solo battles are down again …. c mon fix that stuff now is the third week …
  • xzlcx wrote: »
    @EA_KRAELO i am beyond frustrated with the amount of crashing/desync/disconnection errors i receive from mutsquads online esoecially the first game of my playoffs, but the reason i am posting right now is to see if anything can be done about my issue. This morning alone i've been disconnected from 3 solo battles. this is frustrating because 1. i don't play weekend league so solo battles is how i build my defense for mut squads. 2. i always finish ultimate tier since the games release 3. this week for the first time i was within 90 points of top 100 before last opponent update 4. i contacted support for or 5 times today to not get any type of fix or resolution for this issue.
    i got up this morning tried to play my last two battles two hours before the opponent update. i load into the first one recieve the kickoff fair catch it and try to run a play and then i instantly get kicked from ea servers(however still connected to xbox live). i restarted my internet and my xbox waited 15 mins and tried again. the exact same thing happened except i kicked the ball off and the got disconnected from ea servers(still connected to xbox live talking to a friend in the party this time) on the cpus first offensive play. after that i contacted support was told different thing by different reps as to what could be done to help me after i had completed all the troubleshooting tips. i went as far as having my isp come to my house give me the newest router(i already had newest modem) and check my connection. after completing all the troubleshooting steps which were clearing alternate mac address, deleting cloud saves, clearing persistent storage, double checking privacy settings, and removing and re-adding my gamertag to the console, as well as double checking myports, doing a traceping while my isp came to my house i had them upgrade the router and check my connection. i log in again to and try to play a solo battle. this time i make it to the beginning of the 4th qtr with a lead and the ball and get disconnected from ea servers again. the last few hours i've left my xbox logged in to ultimate team and it hasn't disconnected yet. i explained all this to customer service and they 1 rep told me at first he wasn't able to compensate or fix anything for me and then said the request to do so would be approved after i asked to speak to a supervisor and was denied talking to him. another rep told me after doing all the troubleshooting steps and trying to play again that if the issue happened and i contacted back i could be compensated. other 2 reps told me they didn't have the available tools. i need somebody to help me with this. at this point i feel like i wasted my week keeping up with my solo battles to get cheated at the end of the week. since then i've wasted more time and money trying to fix the issue with no results.

@EAKREALO
    This happen to me every week exept one time where i was top50. just updated my case. dont think we get compensated for our time ...
  • wow this is rubbish …. i was winning big time with less than 1 minute in solo battle … dashboard a new madden update is available … are u serious ?? fix this stuff please … u cant loose points like this far out !!!
  • This week I had 15 seconds left in 1 game I had won and EA servers go down giving me the loss is solol battles. Than playing my solo battles today won 55-0 finished the game and red exclamation mark shows up say my game is under review. Try to see if my points show up and it shows that I get another loss. What the heck is up with this EA? Cant afford to lose these games that I have won when trying to get at least to Ultimate level.
  • Y’all gonna make ea turn solos off forever with all that complaining. I had all the same problems as everyone had and, I just dealt with it. I get that the world ain’t perfect, and sometimes you have to be a man and deal with stuff that seems unfair. It’s like a forum full of 9 year old girls man I swear..
  • superchuke
    6 posts New member
    edited November 2018
    I've had issues and been precluded from Ultimate rewards for 6 separate rewards in solo battles now. I've asked for some type of compensation and haven't even gotten a response back from you guys.

Today I played my solo battle for about 40 minutes, clicked exit game after I won only to see the amount of score I had received along with an error message.

The game showed me my win, and score however it didnt count AGAIN.

I've wasted 10s of hours of my time now on solo battle games that malfunction on your end EA. Is there some type of compensation/reward coming my way for all of the wasted time and frustration I've endured with these issues on your end?

I'm a passionate fan of MUT that spends money, effort and countless hours in the game. At this point, I the consumer feel taken advantage of and not cared for. That's ridiculous.

Gamertag: Kab Superchuke
    Post edited by superchuke on
  • Spoda2356
    posts New member
    I finished 30th this week in solo battles I only got Ultimate rewards. Im just about done with madden.
  • Verdammung
    1 posts New member
    Ditto
  • texasdave71
    3 posts New member
    edited June 25
    Yeah. I finished 52 and only got rewards for Ultimate too. Makes me wonder what in the hell I waste time and effort to place for.... My highest placement too. What a scam this is

Leave it out with the swearing ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • texasdave71
    3 posts New member
    I placed 52nd on solo battles and only recieved Ultimate rewards. Can you help with this?
  • nosliwec
    3 posts New member
    I placed #74 last week (PC) and only received Ultimate rewards.
  • Didnt receive my elite status rewards for solo battle yet today are there something wrong or is it just taking awhile
  • I've logged out and back in no luck yet anyone have helpful tips or should I just be patient i guess
  • Haven't received my Ultimate rewards today
  • jackdawg13
    1 posts New member
    I have not received my solo battle rewards today. What gives?! Can I at least get an explanation?
  • Didn't get my rewards either was kinda counting on those coins to roll into rookie premiere