EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: October Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Weekend League | Monthly Weekend League Rewards - September

EA_KRAELO
133 posts Community Manager
edited November 2018
Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

We wanted to provide you a quick update on the Monthly Weekend League Rewards for the month of September. Last month, we heard from the community that there was some confusion around the contents of the reward packs. So this month we are providing more details on the OVR ranges of the player items you can pull from your reward packs.

Below is a breakdown of the September Monthly Rewards for Weekend League:

rwemroh7c4ca.png

We are planning to have the rewards go out on October 4th pending no issues. We will make sure to post the exact time the Monthly WL Rewards will start to roll out in a future forum post. If we have any delays for an unforeseen reason, we will let you know.

KRAELO
Post edited by EA_KRAELO on

Replies

• I been looking for this info so long
  • Hi all,
    just a simple quick question.
    I played the first time WE League this last weekend. Started of 4-5 which is ok when I compare my team to my opponents :D
    I am ranked PRO, got an advice which rewards I will get, 10k coins and 2 packs I think, but I did not receive this rewards?! Do I get the rewards when I finished all my upcoming games? Or when do you get rewards from WE league?
    I am a bit confused. I think 16 games are left.
    Thanks for bringing some light into this