EA Forums - Banner
The Madden Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ Madden Mobile forum.

Disconnection of account / Logo Rewards

azedek36
89 posts Member
edited October 2018
Hey EA, I have two questions.

Yesterday, i noticed that when i close the game or minimizes him,in the next time that i open the game, an error message appears, stating that my account is not linked with my Facebook (but it is). And this error is only fixed, when I reinstall the game again. Yesterday, I had to repeat this process 4 times, and my friends have the same problem.

My second question is from the Overdrive Mode. For the third time, I finished in HOF tier, in Overdrive Mode. I get the 3 players (M. Thomas ovr 82, K.Byard ovr 82, K.Hunt ovr 82) but i dont get the logo, which demonstrates my achievements.

My in game Id is Azedek36

Replies

• EA_David
    308 posts EA Community Manager
    For the first issue, the team are looking into it.

In the meantime refreshing your FB token should help, can you try the steps below?

Go into Facebook -> Games -> Your Games, then hit the "X" on Madden Mobile/Overdrive to remove it
    then login to Madden Overdrive again. Sometimes this happens due to Facebook token expiration, and doing the above will force it to refresh.

For the 2nd issue, did you get a notification about earning the logo? If you restart your phone does that help it to show up?
  • EA_David wrote: »
    For the first issue, the team are looking into it.

In the meantime refreshing your FB token should help, can you try the steps below?

Go into Facebook -> Games -> Your Games, then hit the "X" on Madden Mobile/Overdrive to remove it
    then login to Madden Overdrive again. Sometimes this happens due to Facebook token expiration, and doing the above will force it to refresh.

For the 2nd issue, did you get a notification about earning the logo? If you restart your phone does that help it to show up?

Thanks for the help @EA_David

About my account, I'll try to do this. But doing this process, do I take any risk of losing it? I saw some posts, which said that people lost their account because they were not logged in with Facebook.

About the logo, the first time I reached the HOF tier, I received the notification, but the other two times I did not receive it, I already do this process of restarting my smartphone (because of the first issue), but soon did not appear. Today I disputed a match in which my opponent had the logo in which shows that he reached HOF Tier 3x