EA Forums - Banner
The Madden Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ Madden Mobile forum.

FIX THE QB NOT THROWING ISSUE

It keeps happening over and over and over again. Almost every match it happens and my last match it happened twice back-to-back.

Quick Slant long press on slot receiver, doesn't throw, switch to WR1, doesn't throw, go to try again, sacked. QB was under no pressure on 1st 2 attempts.

Next play Zspot, long press for a bullet to TE who's open and QB under no pressure... Nothing happens, try to hit a different receiver and immediately sacked.

EA FIX YOUR GAME. FIX YOUR GAME! it's 2018 and you have MILLIONS of dollars in profit from this game, FIX IT!

Replies

• Very strange this mistake happens, for me these two plays, work normally.
    The only play, which I noticed a certain "bug" is the PA Boot Over. I normally look for the Slot Receiver or the TE, but I noticed that sometimes when I select the TE the pass ends up going to the WR1, which does not even appear on the screen.
  • azedek36 wrote: »
    Very strange this mistake happens, for me these two plays, work normally.
    The only play, which I noticed a certain "bug" is the PA Boot Over. I normally look for the Slot Receiver or the TE, but I noticed that sometimes when I select the TE the pass ends up going to the WR1, which does not even appear on the screen.

It has been a known error for more than a month and experienced regularly by most people that play.

The problem is no one can get EA to do anything about it. So complain on the forum is their customer service response yet no one from EA will admit in the forum that it's an error or if anything is being done.
  • Good as I said, for me it works normally, in my league the guys also use it, but since you said "there are so many people complaining about it" I believe that.

I feel that the problem is that it seems that EA does not have this game in its catalog and is outsourcing its support. No advertising of the game in social media (just a profile on Twitter and nothing much), events happen, at any time, without anyone knowing.

Of course there are complaints here, that I even laugh, both because something bizarre is "supposedly" happening and the developer allowed it. As for having things that seem to be just crying as a loser. (I do not know which expression in English fits for those who have been defeated and is complaining).

But I will not go into the merit of this, the support should be improved, have more attention to the customer, because to make sales, are great (The store even comes in your local currency, to facilitate the purchases), but the post-sale must have the their due attention.
  • Lost 2 more games this morning due to my QB under NO pressure not passing...
  • Continue to experience this every day and keep wondering why EA continues to add new content when their game is broken. This issue is SO WIDELY EXPERIENCED THAT'S ITS BECOME a meme in forums and joked about by anyone steadfast enough to continue to play OD.
  • Just had back to back Overdrive plays where QB wouldn't pass and I HAD ENOUGH TIME TO TRY ANOTHER RECEIVER and still wouldn't pass then got sacked. Then set the phone down and wondered how EA can make a football game that is mechanically broken at the simplest level and yet generate hundreds of millions of dollars.

What's worse is they won't reach out to me. Customer service says post in the forum. Ya know the forum where 90%+ of questions are ignored...

Samsung S9+ on high speed internet wifi. Happens since the beginning of the season to anyone who plays regularly.

EA we keep playing because of the love of football and the NFL. What you're doing to your consumer base is, well, I'll let you fill in the blank on that one.
  • Yeah this issue still exists but EA doesn’t care to fix it because people still pay for this game. If the game worked maybe i’d Pay again but until it’s fixed you won’t see another penny from me.
  • I wish EA understood for every person like you or I willing to discuss this there's A HUNDRED OTHERS THAT QUIT THE GAME and didn't say anything to them before quitting.
  • Another 2 live events lost because the QB won’t throw the ball! I’m lost for words that a football game is just so full of bugs and stupid events that are totally un achievable unless you you spend hundreds of dollars! Good bye EA
  • It's a new Month and 3+ months since this complaint first started among the gamers/customers who play Overdrive. Is it fixed? No.

Has the EA online folks responded in this Forum like their EA customer service over the phone said they would? No.
  • Just face it. I’m deleting the game. I gave it a shot but this game is overly frustrating and EA has gone from a first class company 5 years ago to one of the worst. I will never purchase another console game from them.