EA Forums - Banner
The Madden Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ Madden Mobile forum.

Suggestion for Season Battle

Normally, depending on the form we play a match, it takes an average of 10 to 15 minutes, and there is no difference if we win 3-0 or 49-0 the prize pool will be the same.

I suggest that some secondary goals be created (for example: pass for 300 yards, run for 100 yards, etc). With a different objective for each match, I believe that this would promote more challenges for the players. The reward for these secondary goals could be 50 Token Blitz or add 25% to the prize pool we would get for the win, or something like that.

Replies

• EA_David
    308 posts EA Community Manager
    I like this idea.

On the current easier Season Battles once my win was secured I have been known to run back down the field and lead the defenders on a merry chase, just to run down the clock a little faster. :)
  • azedek36
    89 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    EA_David wrote: »
    I like this idea.

On the current easier Season Battles once my win was secured I have been known to run back down the field and lead the defenders on a merry chase, just to run down the clock a little faster. :)

I see this idea, as a solution to give a certain importance to the game mode, currently only use it to collect XP and coins, giving a certain challenge to the players and more fun to play.

My team has Ovr 85, so in some games any "HB Dive", it turns into TD of +60 yards, to avoid this and save time, I usually run in circles around the field, or run from sideline to sideline, lol.

Just do not know, what would be the appropriate prize for those who can accomplish, I just ask you to analyze this suggestion, because it is a nice way, for those who can not play Overdrive because they do not have a good internet, for example, players from Brazil

• Using this space for another suggestion, some bonus could be added for each additional requirement we made at events. For example when we run 150 yards and the event only asks for 80 yards as an application.
  • I suggest that there be an option to simulate the game it is too time consuming to play 4 quarters for every game.
  • crisdwhite wrote: »
    I suggest that there be an option to simulate the game it is too time consuming to play 4 quarters for every game.

Is a possibility too, maybe even using the blitz token for this. I only see one problem, which would be how much the prizes of this event, because I do not think fair people who simulated the game receive the same awards from those who unfortunately had to play this boring way from beginning to end.