EA Forums - Banner

Watch our Official Gameplay Deep Dive for Madden 21

Learn more about Madden NFL 21 news HERE
Are you ready to hit The Yard in Madden NFL 21?
Get the deep dive on this new game mode HERE

Overall feedback

prasch1
1 posts New member
edited October 2018
When the camera angle changes for a game winning FG the angle is terrible and the meter disappears before I kick the ball. Last time I decided to just use super sim and my kicker missed a 22 yard FG and I lost the game. This is ridiculous please fix this!!!
Post edited by EA_Roger on

Replies

• prasch1
    1 posts New member
    I only play coach mode. Madden 19 is the first Madden game I've been willing to play despite its incomplete coach mode. Please EA just add auto kicking. Also make it so I don't have to select a lineman to ensure my defender won't just stand there when the ball is snapped.
  • prasch1
    1 posts New member
    Sacks are huge in Football. Totally breaks immersion when players are not credited for every sack.
  • prasch1
    1 posts New member
    QB's in the pocket are terrible. Even ones with high awareness will not see a blitzing player from a mile away, running straight at them. They get sacked without moving an inch. They take the snap, spin, and then throw the football. They seem to only be able to run backwards to avoid a sack. I've seen sacks over 30 yards because the QB runs backward, gets hit, escapes and runs backwards until he is sacked. Even fast QB's when they scramble run unusually slow. They don't "buy time in the pocket" by sensing pressure and move away from the pressure. They routinely step up in the pocket for no apparent reason and run right into their own linemen. Scrambling QB's rarely run even when the field is wide open in front of them.
  • prasch1
    1 posts New member
    I can get a good running game with sliders. However it is rare to score a TD running near the goal line. Near the GL even mediocre D-linemen turn into beasts! They break blocks faster and are in the backfield quicker than they do away from the goal line. RB's instead of plowing forward attempt a weak juke and are often tackled for a loss. I swear on short yardage runs the RB speed is nerfed. Although I have found QB sneaks to work almost every time on the one yard line.
  • prasch1
    1 posts New member
    On default down to 35 all punters are awesome. I drop their power and accuracy to 35 and most still average over 45 yards a punt. When I cut power to 30 CPU punters don't seem to lose power but my punter does. Even with accuracy at 35 punters often are able to drop a punt inside the 10 yard line and have the ball not go into the end zone. At 30 accuracy punters routinely kick the ball out of bounds. I'm routinely starting drives from my one or two yard line. With short yardage running so poor I just punt regardless of what down it is to avoid the safety.
  • prasch1
    1 posts New member
    We should never see a defensive linemen pushing against an offensive linemen once the QB is behind the defensive linemen's back! Seeing that as I often have is probably the most immersion breaking animation in the game for me.