EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 19 - December Title Update

Replies

• Need to update ravens playbook for Lamar Jackson, need unique pistol formations for him
  • Please let us be able to edit custom playbooks and have access to those play/formations when we edit team playbooks

Please fix commentary when playing Franchise they say very few player names and tell same stories over and over. Have more play by play using at least last names on offense and D like you had years ago in Madden

Let us play a player at any position. How many mobile QBs in NFL today are being used as WRs/RBs. Once again you use to have this in Madden.

Fix XP. A player who makes the pro bowl shouldn’t get 1 XP for the year.
  • The defensive player lock camera returns!!! THANK YOU EA you guys have me excited for this update can finally get some cfm sims going as a defensive player again. great job on this update!
  • ejdahypaaa
    64 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Allow us to play the pro bowl in franchise I’ve been saying this for a while now
  • Can we please get the 808 facemask for the speedflex? I know a bunch of people I've seen been asking for it since the October update.
  • Fix coverage where if I have a hard flat and a cloud flat or corner flat above it and nobody is in either zone have the corner or cloud flat go back further to prevent deep passes from going over their heads after a broken play or have one of them automatically go after the QB. Kinda sucks when the play breaks down and the guy puts all the routes to the right and you can't have your guy on the opposite side of the field rush because R3 only affects closest rusher so he can just wait until somebody comes all the way back across the field. It doesn't happen much but it'd be cool to for a guy to go "I'm not covering anyone I'll go after the QB" like they do on man or go "there's a flat guy up there I'll go deeper back in case somebody comes into my area"
  • How is it that ROOKIE UNDRAFTED Phillip Lindsay at 5/8 190 pounds that is breaking the mold doesn't have his player likeness added? Your development team never shows the Broncos any love.
  • Game is still.so.s----l
    o
    w. Worse than in the past. So.many.cut.screens. And even when you try to 'x' out that doesn't work a lot of times.
  • Game commentary is horrible; worse than even in the past. After a few seasons it is an auto-mute situation, which also helps since the music is horrible and always auto on (even after an update, why do I need to hear the music; why isn't there a check box? $$$). I digress, so the commentary doesn't match game play, is so limited now is mind-numbing, and why not just offer a check it off box...like the horrible music?
  • Since the November update the special teams coverage is dumb. A lot of kicks allowed to go over the head and get downed within the 10. I am sure there is some great EA logic about that.
  • CrazyWisdom
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    The draft could be a game in the game. Presently you have to click the 'x' button 400 times to just get a bunch of nonsense numbers. If you aren't going to do something with it, why continue to waste everyone's time by making them click through it each week to get the figures on the prospects? It is a waste of time.

Edited to avoid confusion over language. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Player development is probably the worst it has been...it is auto-pilot. I pick a scheme and then you decide what items to increase. Stupid as I may want to draft a Wr or Rb and have them specialize in special team returns. I can't impact that unless I 'cheat' and change their numbers with the current system. It was better when you could focus player development on the areas that you wanted to make them work for your style.
  • I love how you guys brought back the legacy player-lock camera. However, after playing with the offensive perspective player-lock camera on career mode for a CB I actually came to prefer it. It was way easier to break on the ball and cover all of the routes in the route tree. While the legacy camera makes it feel a bit more realistic, there are times where I can't see the ball or the receiver moves out of my line of sight. It would be awesome if we had access to both camera views, as each one has
    its own benefits. Thanks!
  • Cover 3 updates are great! Still need to fix cover 1 against the no huddle: https://clips.twitch.tv/ResoluteFrigidLlamaVoHiYo
  • Stop players from catching the ball
    And just stop and stand before they run
  • On hb slip screen we need better blocking
  • Please bring back the player lock camera from the offensive perspective. The legacy player lock camera is great, but the original player lock from this year was perfect when doing career mode with a defensive back. Having access to both cameras would be ideal! Please!
  • jimgent33 wrote: »
    Please bring back the player lock camera from the offensive perspective. The legacy player lock camera is great, but the original player lock from this year was perfect when doing career mode with a defensive back. Having access to both cameras would be ideal! Please!

Couldn't agree more!!!
  • give more options on the onside kick plays and other points of attacks on feild goals & punt blocks
  • is there a thread discussing how horrible zero chill is ? no coins , presents you have to buy ? very disappointed .