EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - August Title update

Check out the first title update and share your feedback here

Madden NFL 19 - December Title Update

Replies

• What happened to the crowd having and effect on the game ea you need this again
  • Go fix the over storm brave and nickel blitz which your linemen or back barely pick up. And the fade route in pats sail, it’s in different formation but it automatically burn any mans coverage
  • Man coverage is horrible in franchise players stop running with the receiver and just watches him catch the ball
  • chipslax10 wrote: »
    I love how you guys brought back the legacy player-lock camera. However, after playing with the offensive perspective player-lock camera on career mode for a CB I actually came to prefer it. It was way easier to break on the ball and cover all of the routes in the route tree. While the legacy camera makes it feel a bit more realistic, there are times where I can't see the ball or the receiver moves out of my line of sight. It would be awesome if we had access to both camera views, as each one has
    its own benefits. Thanks!

Please do this EA. I play a FS now and the Offensive Player Lock Camera was amazing for defending deep routes, I'm all for realistic but sometimes i like to jump my routes. Also make the defensive AI just a bit smarter when it comes to Qb Contain and Fighting for the ball in mid-air. SOme of my fellow Cb teammates will be all on him but won't get an animation for him trying to fight for the ball. He just runs next to him and tackles him when he catches the ball.
  • chipslax10 wrote: »
    I love how you guys brought back the legacy player-lock camera. However, after playing with the offensive perspective player-lock camera on career mode for a CB I actually came to prefer it. It was way easier to break on the ball and cover all of the routes in the route tree. While the legacy camera makes it feel a bit more realistic, there are times where I can't see the ball or the receiver moves out of my line of sight. It would be awesome if we had access to both camera views, as each one has
    its own benefits. Thanks!

Please do this EA. I play a FS now and the Offensive Player Lock Camera was amazing for defending deep routes, I'm all for realistic but sometimes i like to jump my routes. Also make the defensive AI just a bit smarter when it comes to Qb Contain and Fighting for the ball in mid-air. SOme of my fellow Cb teammates will be all on him but won't get an animation for him trying to fight for the ball. He just runs next to him and tackles him when he catches the ball.

If you do give us the camera back please let us choose. I'd like to use Defensive Perspective camera for my CB and LB, and also the Offensive player lock camera for my LB and mostly my FS.
  • I hardly see a difference in competitive/simulation gameplay below average corners are overrated it makes no sense in CFM the development is horrible I get the idea of the different types of player but it's was a miss hopefully you guys spend a little more time on gameplay issue and CFM since the NFL is build of historic moments..

hopefully you can contact the NFL so you can get all the rules cleared maybe that'll help the gameplay in some aspects "realistic injuries" the injury system is a joke add retired jersey team records more team history teacher kids about the history of these franchisesbe5-10 player list perhaps add all the choaches coordinator trainers GM if possible just an idea please add the T.V station CBS•FOX•NBC•NFL Network•ESPN reporters so in CFM the commentary won't be so dry

In a nutshell tweak the gameplay animation bring a unique and realistic feel to the game upgrade franchise mode dismiss long shot

OVERALL THIS YEAR WAS A 6/10 NOT FAR AWAY FROM A GREAT GAME ADD MORE PERSONALITY- Pizza
  • A few ideas for EA to think about for next years game.
    1.Scrap Long shot!!! From my experience and other gamers opinion Long shot is a waste of data space.Use your resources on improving gameplay, graphics and presentation.
    2.Add multiple commentary crews and broadcast stations depending on the day of the game to keep it fresh and real.
    Sun Night NBC Al Michaels Chris Collinsworth
    Thur FOX/NFL Network Joe Buck Troy Aikman
    Mon Night ESPN ....not really sure the current Mon team wrks but that's just me
    Sun Day Games Charles Davis Brandon Gaudin
    3.Scrap all the created faces..too many look generic in my opinion...Allow fans to be apart of the game and get actual Face scans from random people..(💡 you can have a contest for fans to enter for a chance to be in the Game!!!)just saying
    4.Weekly breakdown show with stats and actual Highlights like ESPN2k5 did with
    Chris Berman for Franchise Mode.
    5. Sideline interviews with coaches & players at halftime and post game like 2k
    6. Export Franchise teams
    7. Path to the Draft=My Player Mode can be a replacement for Long shot. Have the combine where you have to perform different drills like in real life to raise your value in the draft. (Ex..training camp drills Madden 15...16)With NFL network coverage following you as a young rookie entering the draft.
  • Please Please Please EA!!!! Patch the Aggressive Rush!!! I truly understand you all work hard and I thank you all for always trying to push the envelope. But we've all heard the adage when a "Patch comes out something else breaks" now the Hard Count feature is. (Example: Whenever someone has Aggressive Pass Rush on in the Coaching Adjustments, we used to be able to Hard Count counter their aggressiveness with an off-sides penalty. Now they do the jump animation but there is no penalty behind it and the player still rushes the QB with zero negative effects. I seen how you all patched that for field goal attempts can you all return the Hard Count to the way it was. That didn't need fixing honestly.
  • Franchise mode: traits can no longer be upgraded was up with that???
  • ChargerDave15
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Recently played an h2h game with a 97 QB with a strong arm. Routinely he ran his QB backwards for 15 to 20 yards and sent his receivers deep. My defense froze deep his WR's came back. Wide open every time. This was to him a set play. Good for 20 to 30 yards easily. I've seen this before but never repeated over and over again. Major glitch?
  • For relocation teams why make us pick 1 uniform option? Let us mix and match from all 3. All teams have multiple uniforms.

For the Houston Oilers please bring back the light blue classic jerseys you changed it to the more dull blue.

Fix commentary it’s horrible!
  • Allow us to relocate if we are the coach also
  • Stop the random booing
  • Please consider bringing back the Offensive Lineman as a Role for the Player option.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comments/a9ryu9/im_really_upset_with_the_new_generation_of_ea/
  • Capnmisanthropy
    26 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I can’t believe they did it they actually added defensive perspective back in the game while playing as a player!!
    Post edited by Capnmisanthropy on
  • Have the cpu in franchise start going for it on 4th down when they have too
  • mwztj6uaaeja.jpg
    ???....
  • How come when it rains there is no dirt that gets on the uniforms it’s the little things ea
  • What did you do sunday december 30, my game glitches all over the place players freeze when switching, defense doesn't play as close when aligned with user actions.. i went from 117-60 to 117-66 in all of 2 hours.. 6 straight losses.. whatever you did please take it back..