EA Forums - Banner
The Madden Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ Madden Mobile forum.

UF and New Year's Extension

EA_David
308 posts EA Community Manager
edited January 2019
We will be extending the sets for UF and New Years (which will come later today). These will be extended until 10:30am tomorrow. In addition, we will be sending out a UF pack and New Years pack to all users.
Post edited by EA_David on

Replies

• But not place to throw the rockets... Or maybe l can throw in my garden? (joking)
  • Thanks for the fireworks and confetti no one can use!
  • Yeah I can't play it either... Well I guess we will see if they fix this
  • I want play! But the screen is empty
  • bamsouth333
    186 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    When are gingerbread,candy canes,bows,ribbons,trinkets gonna convert? Will they?
  • They better fix it because I was stuck not getting Cam Newton and with this “fix” it made me buy one more light set now I don’t have enough and I’m trying to grind cheap UF players in auctions for lights
  • What an abysmal condolence reward for losing 90+ ovr players....oof
  • Now they don't have answers for use... Funny how that works
  • Yeah what the hell are we supposed to do with a firework we can't even use... you got all the PHDs working there at EA huh?
  • 5 hours nothing fixed. Dont worry EA will give us 3 snowflakes as compensation!
  • EA_David wrote: »
    We will be extending the sets for UF and New Years (which will come later today). These will be extended until 10:30am tomorrow. In addition, we will be sending out a UF pack and New Years pack to all users.

I went to exchange my Walter Payton today then find out after I exchange him for the new year token that one on my six balloons disappear, contact the madden help from the app and was told to post my complaint here in the forums. Please help me get back my Walter Payton or get back my Sixth bunch of ballons I had taken away for the exchange to the 95 Walter Payton.
  • clos671983
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I went to exchange my Walter Payton today then find out after I exchange him for the new year token that one on my six bunch of balloons disappear, contact the madden help from the app and was told to post my complaint here in the forums. Please help me get back my Walter Payton or get back my Sixth bunch of ballons I had taken away for the exchange to the 95 Walter Payton.
  • imakul8
    25 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    So what will happen to all my lights and party hats?
    Post edited by imakul8 on
  • Thank you for extending it and fixing the issues!
  • SuperfineDig71
    55 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Jajaja nice one. Yes l must to say thanks also! I enyoyed a lot with the extension! And the exchange of toys, lights, rockets, confetti, etc... Was amazing!
    Post edited by SuperfineDig71 on
  • I lost my MF Derwin James when I tried to exchange it along with balloons for the 95 James and support is only offering me a madden pack.