EA Forums - Banner
The Madden Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ Madden Mobile forum.

Super Bowl Info

EA_David
308 posts EA Community Manager
edited February 2019
Hi all.

The 2019 Super Bowl program started yesterday, and culminates on Super Bowl Sunday, with events ending Monday, Feb 4th. You will be able to earn Gold, Elite, and Diamond players from each team and chase after 96 OVR Team Masters and 96 OVR Super Bowl Legends.

The top prize of the program is a 97 OVR Super Bowl MVP who will become available after the Super Bowl.

Trial Players and Terrell Davis

To celebrate Super Bowl week, we will be giving everyone the ability to claim a free Super Bowl Trial Hero every day from 1/28 through 2/2.
  • Trial Heroes are 80 OVR, but will be augmented to 90 OVR until after the Superbowl.
  • You will be able to exchange Trial Heroes for TD Badges.
  • Use 6 TD Badges to earn a 93 OVR Super Bowl XXXII Terrell Davis! (This card will not exchange for Tokens, Badges, or Trophies - most likely it will be Training Points)

Progression and Currencies

Here is a breakdown of the various currencies and collectibles you will find in the program, and what you will use them to collect.

Tickets
  • These will be your stamina currency.
  • You can earn tickets by playing a free event that refreshes 3 times per day (10:30am, 4:30pm, and 10:30pm EST). This event will award 10 tickets for your first win (it is not repeatable).

Tokens
  • Used to obtain Gold Super Bowl Players.
  • These can be earned by playing Super Bowl Blitz events with your Tickets.
  • Trade in 100 Tokens to earn a Gold+ Super Bowl Player.

Badges
  • Used to obtain Elite and Diamond Super Bowl Players.
  • These can be earned by cutting Gold Super Bowl Players.
  • Exchange 15 badges for an Elite+ Super Bowl player.
  • Exchange 90 badges for a Diamond Super Bowl player.

Lombardi Trophies
  • Used to obtain Super Bowl Masters.
  • These can be earned by cutting Elite or Diamond Super Bowl players.
  • Exchange 20 Lombardi Trophies to earn a Super Bowl Master.

MVP Badges
  • Used to obtain the Super Bowl MVP.
  • These can be earned by acquiring Masters and completing various MVP achievements throughout the Super Bowl program.
  • Exchange 10 MVP Badges for the Super Bowl MVP (97 OVR)

Super Bowl Legend Jerseys
  • These can be earned by playing various Super Bowl Legend events.
  • Each of the 6 Super Bowl Legends has their own specific ring.
  • Collect 15 of a specific player’s Jersey to earn that Super Bowl Legend.
  • You will be able to exchange 20 Badges for 1 specific Super Bowl Legend Jersey.

Halftime

There will be a special event during Super Bowl Halftime that will award a very valuable reward, so make sure not to miss out!

We hope you enjoy the Super Bowl and thank you for playing!

-HSD

Source
Post edited by EA_David on

Replies

• I played 20 events last night... during that time the game reloaded, and when I finished I opened like 7 packs... what happened to the rest of them?
  • How many Lombardi Trophies do you get for exchanging an Elite Super Bowl Player? How many for a Diamond Super Bowl Player? Thanks.
  • EA_David
    edited January 2019
    @jatilmon Try going to your inventory in the My Team section, I've had packs shuffle off there in the past.

@db11sli I believe a Diamond I gives 8 trophies, and a Diamond II exchanges for 12 trophies.
  • Thanks @EA_David. Any idea the conversion for Elite players? Trying to figure out my strategy here.
  • EA_David
    For Elites, as I understand you get 4 trophies for an Elite II, a single trophy for an Elite I
  • I just realized something... the SB event is not kid friendly with its resets.

I have three boys playing and they are in school at the 1030 AM reset and in bed for the 1030 PM... that gives them only the 430 PM opportunity to do the event...

So how do you at EA expect working people and kids to do these events...?
  • Do like I do Jatilmon.... play it for them. i have 2 kids that play but i actually do all the work...lol
  • One week is nowhere near enough time to get all the master players without buying madden cash. I don't like that or agree with it. However, surprisingly i'm shocked at the legend blitz pack pulls. my one kid pulled the Joe Greene and then today my other son pulled the nick Foles.

f6yvudjo1c88.jpg

6lj4ijp61j7m.jpg

• Wow nice luck... I'm 3 away from greene and already got a 96. I agree no way no how a week is enough...
  • That's pretty cool man. How much do you do the blitz events?
  • indymilenko
    16 posts New member
    edited February 2019
    That's nonsense, I've played those events over and over and didnt get anything like that
    [Edited for profanity]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • Totally agree on the kid friendly, I missed the halftime event and alot of the bonanza because I work overnights, I was at work during halftime, this event was bullish, I spent all last night getting ready for today, and no more events even though there is still a day to go, was hoping for more events to cash in badges for players, bullish
  • EA need to be more specific about when these events end. I didn't know the events would end and only the sets would remain. I was 4 badges away from the player I wanted and still had tickets. Wake up this morning to see the event ended. Now I've had to settle for a less than ideal player. Sucks! It's cool tho because this is my first and last season. This game keeps me frustrated and I don't like to be like that.
  • Its that bad for sure

• No kidding Bad year for madden ea this year. Game was trash and way too expensive to keep up. 2600$ to field a team. Why pay that? They little give nothing to top teams. They give nothing back to you for starting of next year. I mean its a waste.
    imakul8 wrote: »
    EA need to be more specific about when these events end. I didn't know the events would end and only the sets would remain. I was 4 badges away from the player I wanted and still had tickets. Wake up this morning to see the event ended. Now I've had to settle for a less than ideal player. Sucks! It's cool tho because this is my first and last season. This game keeps me frustrated and I don't like to be like that.