EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: September Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

List of purchase lost for Devs. Let's help them with pics and list.

Prev1
Moonreaver11
337 posts Member
edited February 4
ok Clearly the devs are working on the situation so I wanted to post a list to help them out. Please contribute any pics you have, or anything I have missed in the promotion. Let's try and keep this nice and full of aloha and give them a chance to make right :-)

Hey guys, I wanted to make a list of everything we have not been able to purchase due to the PS4 bug that I am sure (hope) you are aware of now.

#1 Started with 12k Ring 95 overall playoff hero. Lost 2 of those.

#2 Unable to purchase 4th fire sale pack.

#3 Unable to purchase the 89+ overall player, I think the limit was 2, but cannot remember.

#4 Unable to purchase 93 Harvest All Stars, limit 2.

#5 Unable to purchase 2 of the Team of the Year Fantasy packs with rings. 10k rings a pop

#6 Unable to purchase 2 Platinum/training deal due to server outage. Was able to purchase these, horrible deal, sorry no offense, but yea...

#7 92+ overall TOTW able to be bought with training, and the ..........buy a gold card with rings works.....Cause you know, we all want a gold card 6 months in.

#8 Unable to purchase 92+ Legend for 6,000 super bowl rings.

This issue has spread to Xbox users

#1 Unable to purchase 92+ Legend, says zero purchase left.
Post edited by EA_Roger on

Replies

• The 95 playoff hero pack for 12,000 super bowl rings will not let me purchase. It says personal limit 1 remaining 0. I spent all my coins in the auction block buying Super Bowl cards to dismantle for rings when I tried to purchase the pack it will not let me. Can we get a solution I have no coins left and 15,000 rings I only wanted for this pack.
  • I had the same issue!!! I called to no help of course. It says 0 remaining although I NEVER was about to even purchase one.

It did the same thing after I loaded money for the fire fantasy last night. I called EA 3 times, chat twice, and they do not care!!!!

Said I was the only one to report issue!!!!

Straight lying garbage!!!
  • Never allowed to purchase one I meant.
  • They didn’t help when I chatted told me to post it on here. I’m about to sell my game and play fortnite lol. I have no coins left and a fake Super Bowl currency I can’t use. This isn’t the only problem I’ve had with EA I’m just waiting to see if I can get my pack if not I will send a reply on Here if you wanna buy my cards off the game for cheap since you replied first lol
  • NFRNO2SS
    7 posts New member
    This was terrible. Went out late, then when I went to purchase it I got an error, had to back out of ultimate team and come back in. When I got back inside they were all gone!

Just terrible!
  • > @zachary123abc said:
    > They didn’t help when I chatted told me to post it on here. I’m about to sell my game and play fortnite lol. I have no coins left and a fake Super Bowl currency I can’t use. This isn’t the only problem I’ve had with EA I’m just waiting to see if I can get my pack if not I will send a reply on Here if you wanna buy my cards off the game for cheap since you replied first lol

Yeah. I got the same garbage hog wash talk. I was told no one else reported the issue before I got on here and found them to be totally lying about more than just me having issues.
  • god4givezidont06
    31 posts Member
    edited February 4
    Word made me seem like I was goin crazy b/c I was the only one who was having this issue and I’m mad as hell I didn’t get to buy it cuz I saw someone else get it on there xbox one and I couldn’t get it on ps4... thanks EA (and I bought that $99.99 pack for them 2 92+ legends)

[Removed profanity]
  • Moonreaver11
    337 posts Member
    edited February 4
    Word made me seem like I was goin crazy b/c I was the only one who was having this issue and I’m mad as hell I didn’t get to buy it cuz I saw someone else get it on there xbox one and I couldn’t get it on ps4... thanks EA (and I bought that $99.99 pack for them 2 92+ legends)

It sounds like it might be a PS4 issue then. Can any xbox users confirm this bug or is it just PS4?
  • I think it’s just ps4 that’s what the ea people told me. You can’t get anything but a robot answer from EA so I don’t know exactly what’s going on I want my coins back tho I’m giving them the chance to make it up or I’m done playing the game so I hope it’s fast
  • Hopefully they are working on it behind the scenes (Would be nice to hear something guys) and will get it all worked out.
  • And more...... asypiutnq9e9.jpeg
    mz64oimrofsg.jpeg
  • Thank you for posting these pics. (O and FYI the training is a ripoff for the platinum packs, 10,000 training cannot be made up with packs unless you get insane lucky)
  • Would a dev or mod please post a simple something just to ease tension and stress? We just wanna know you guys are looking at the issue, thank you.
  • Please help EA I can’t purchase any of the promo packs
  • I'm having the same issue and I never made a purchase this is very disappointing I spend a lot of money and never get anything close to what I want and now this
  • I'm having this issue and I've had it on two other promos today that I never made a purchase on
  • Something has to happen I'm a loyal paying customer and I feel like I've been robbed
  • Spent hard earned coins on players to quicksell for Superbowl rings and can't purchase the pack.

I would post pictures but not allowed :)
  • This is on PC
  • I've played EA games since I was a child, and I'm 32 now. I have always loved them, and bought them every single year. My favorite was NCAA football.
    I'd save my allowance, mow lawn's, shovel, do whatever I could to save up for the new NCAA every year, it was one of my favorite games growing up, and when they stopped making it, I bought the Madden games to fill the gap.
    They weren't as much fun to me, but they were still well made games, and fun,
    But in recent year's (a.k.a. the ultamate team era) (a.k.a. the micro transaction era) EA devoloped a new game mode, Ultamate Team.
    Ultimate team could have been so much fun, but at some point EA got grossly greedy, and sold their sole, and the games I grew up loving died..., I tried, and tried, but the games never got better, the creativity died. A new Madden is basically a $60 roster update. The only game mode that doesn't feel dead is Ultimate team, and the only way to succeed, and have fun is to spend money, not a little money, but lot's, and lot's of money, and the creativity lost in the game development is found in clever money making schemes designed to get you to sink more, and more of your money into the game, and the worst part is, we do... All for digital code, they are making money hand over fist for. It was so bad I almost didn't buy an EA game this year for the first time in probably 14 or 15 year's, but eventually my love for football game, and lack of competition won out, and I bought Madden 19.
    If I could go back I wouldn't have done it. This game is same, old same old, roster update, money making scheme, and this year is even worse, now when even the game has bug, and you lose content customer support will be hard to understand, rude, make you sit on hold for a half an hour, pick up, again, tell you they can do nothing for you, and put you on hold again. By far the worst customer support I have ever experienced. According to customer support, the "developers made the game, so they couldn't give you missing content in Madden 19". So basically you a ton of time and money on this game, and if the game screws up, or servers have an issue's tough luck.
    EA cares nothing about their customers anymore, and eventually it will bite them. We are getting fed up, eventually even the one's who don't care will too. A situation like this will happen, and they'll say enough, is enough, just like I did too. Customer service said I was a "platinum customer", and I believe it, I'm a life long buyer, of EA game's, football, basketball, hockey, fifa, EA access, and have spent thousands in ultamate team's through the year's, but I'm done, I've finally had enough. EA has gone to far, I know how much we all love sports game's, and I know EA has a monopoly on sports game's, but we need to stop buying their game's. We need to go on strike, until they start caring about their customers again. We can force them to change, but first we have to change, and not let them get away with this anymore. WE NEED TO STOP ALLOWING THEM TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US. I for one will never buy an EA title ever again, and I hope people read this, agree, and do the same. I'll be posting this to every forum, and review I can find. Have a good day,
    Derrick
    Fed Up Gamer