Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: April Title updateCheck out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here
Madden NFL - February Title Update
Welcome back Madden fans for a Title Update to Madden NFL 19. This update is heavily influenced by your community feedback. Make sure to give us more feedback on the official forums.
General Stability improvements
- Additional logging to track online desyncs
- DEV NOTE: While our internal tracking shows that online desyncs are occurring at a very low rate when looking across all online play, we realize that any desyncs impacting higher level online competitions have a big impact on play-experience. We're continuing to work to drive down the rate, especially focusing on competitive formats and this tracking will help us identify the causes.
- Fumble risk added to ball carriers when using the spin move when hit in the back with a successful hit-stick tackle
- Addressed an exploit allowing users to avoid the Aggressive Pass Rush coach adjustment penalty by repeatedly shifting the defensive line back & forth in pre-play; defenders can now jump offsides while shifting
- Additional context added to match-up formula for catches in traffic; logic added for taking into account additional defenders who are within the proximity to either the receiver or the catch point.
- Decreased the facing-angle threshold for the strafe animation added in a previous update to fix a manual Spy blitz exploit
- DEV NOTE: This change will make it less likely that a user will get into a strafe state when trying to cover a pass or pursue a ball carrier, but will still force the defender to strafe if trying to blitz the QB from a Spy or Zone coverage assignment
- Fixed an issue preventing touchdowns from always being awarded on fake punts and fake field goals when the snap receiver was the one who scored the touchdown
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes result in a player not being ruled down correctly when going to the ground after a catch in traffic
- Made additional improvements to Cover 4 Quarters Trips logic in order to better defend certain pass route combinations.
- Addressed a press animation issue with the Curl Flat defender in Cover 3 which would occasionally lead to that defender not properly carrying out his pass coverage assignment
Don't forget to watch the Madden Challenge starting on March 15th! This event will be broadcast live on Twitch.tv/eamaddennfl with the final on March 17th! For more information on Title Updates and the NFL Combine program, watch “Madden Daily Drops” every morning (Mon-Sat) at 10:30 AM on Twitch!
Post edited by EA_KRAELO on
This discussion has been closed.