EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL - February Title Update

Replies

• Can yall please add real penalties to the game, pass interference, late hit etc. Like how do you not have game changing things in the game and take out the worping tackles not realistic at all
  • DntBplayn
    PLEASE FIX OPP W/L RECORD FOR H2H
  • Kickoffs...... they have been messed up for a month in franchise. I go to kick it high and it boots it out of the stadium or back of the endzone against the wind even above 10mph winds. I kick regular and at about 35% it barely goes into the endzone but any.ore it's out of the back of the endzone.
  • What’s up with challenges in any modes lose games not being able a to challenge a play.
  • Please please for the love of god make a update to not auto record clips I’m sick and tired of deleting them
  • How about slowing down the spin move and get rid of perfect timing pick and user lurk. Those plays is so unreal in this game. Spin and make two or three guys miss and linebackers covering receivers getting perfect timing picks.🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
  • It’s FREAKING disgusting how everyone is spamming Cover 2!!!! I’ve been playing for years!! And the last two years has been terrible!!! Thanks EA but I won’t be buying madden anymore...it’s very sad that everyone has been complaining about it and it hasn’t gotten fix????
  • Can you please fix legacy rating in cloud franchise? I've won 5 SBs with 6 appearances and my rating is still under 3,000!!!!
  • The new patch seemed to have broken the tackling mechanic. Almost every tackle you are going for a ride no matter who you tackle. Also, tackles are not being registered. I went thru an entire game and my team registered zero tackles or sacks. Hopefully, this will get fixed in the next patch.
  • Your not listening to the madden community feedback if you sent out a title update without 1 fix for Franchise mode. Just a joke.
  • This is a microcosm of fixes on your broken game. Especially in multiplayer. It's ridiculous
  • EA_KRAELO
    157 posts EA Madden Community Team
    The new patch seemed to have broken the tackling mechanic. Almost every tackle you are going for a ride no matter who you tackle. Also, tackles are not being registered. I went thru an entire game and my team registered zero tackles or sacks. Hopefully, this will get fixed in the next patch.

Thanks for the feedback. We have passed this along to the team to review. If you have any videos of what you are seeing, please feel free to DM them to me directly. Thanks!

K
  • EA_KRAELO
    Please please for the love of god make a update to not auto record clips I’m sick and tired of deleting them

You should be able to turn that off on your Xbox if that is where you are seeing it. Here is an article on it. https://www.windowscentral.com/how-hide-your-xbox-one-clips-and-screenshots-xbox-live
  • EA_KRAELO
    ghost5224 wrote: »
    What’s up with challenges in any modes lose games not being able a to challenge a play.

This is good feedback. It has been passed along to the teams. I believe in the past there were issues with the Challenge Play technology so it is something that was removed and being looked into.

K
  • EA_KRAELO
    doug2707 wrote: »
    Kickoffs...... they have been messed up for a month in franchise. I go to kick it high and it boots it out of the stadium or back of the endzone against the wind even above 10mph winds. I kick regular and at about 35% it barely goes into the endzone but any.ore it's out of the back of the endzone.

What you are experiencing sounds like what was addressed in the previous Title Update in January. There was an exploit due to kickoffs, so this was what was addressed.

Special Teams

Improved kickoff trajectory to avoid kickoffs that are difficult for the returner to successfully catch or recover in a reasonable amount of time

Removed any chance at a kick block if the Jump Snap mechanic on defense is mistimed to be early on Competitive and Simulation Game Styles (this will prevent defensive users from spamming the button until the snap)

https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/239089/madden-nfl-19-january-title-update/p1

Let me know if this helps.

K
  • EA_KRAELO
    TroubleT wrote: »
    How about slowing down the spin move and get rid of perfect timing pick and user lurk. Those plays is so unreal in this game. Spin and make two or three guys miss and linebackers covering receivers getting perfect timing picks.🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Throughout this user, the team has working to tune spin moves and other running features. There is always a challenge to find the perfect balance, but it is something the team monitors feedback after each Title Update to make the necessary changes.

K
  • EA_KRAELO
    MikeCole26 wrote: »
    I still can't see opponents records on h2h. Had the game since it dropped and still no changes...come on ea can we please get this fixed

Do you have a case number for the issue? Do you have screenshots or a video? If you have not contacted help.ea.com, please do so and feel free to send me via DM the case number. Not sure what I can do to fix it, but happy to follow up on it.

K
  • EA_KRAELO
    sithlord43 wrote: »
    Will the QB Vision be brought back or at least made optional 4 gamers that want 2 play with it like the tackle vision? Ball trajectory & ball placement is hasn't been good since the PS2... I feel like I'm throwing blind on the game, because there are areas of the field I know exactly where I'd like attack but can't because there's no exact control of throwing the ball. Especially when opponents can play on the middle linebackers or safeties and just sit in the middle of the field & be able 2 defend any pass thrown... There's has 2b better flexibility in the passing games against these "nano/glitch" defenders & defenses..

Ah, the QB Vision cone. I remember those days. I can't really discuss future content or development, but the team is always working to add new features into the game and improve the experience.

K
  • EA_KRAELO
    edited February 2019
    Ea please fix the issue where in online play say your in a game competitive all of a sudden the game will speed up for no reason it really screws up plays when u could of won. Just saying make the game to where you dont wanna play it if anyone agrees please pay attention to this post and let ea know to fix this issue i k ow its on ps4 and especially on xbox one not know if on pc thank you ea i will look for the update to fix this game sync speed glitch. Sincerely pittbullcrusher @[email protected] as maddenpro561

Hey there ...

So when games speed up like that it is usually related to the individuals internet connectivity catching up. Are you on Wi-Fi?

Just wanted to pass along some basic connection troubleshooting for you. If the problem persists, please work with help.ea.com to investigate further.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

K
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.