EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL - February Quick Fix Title Update

Prev1
EA_KRAELO
91 posts Community Manager
edited March 4
8s2gwp5ve2g6.png

Today’s Title Update was a follow up to the February Title Update released last Tuesday. As always, your feedback heavily influences our updates and we thank you for the feedback.

This specific update addresses the following:
  • Desyncs: Fix for a Hot Route desync and Two-minute warning softlock desync.
    • DEV NOTE: With our increased logging/tracking from the February update, we will continue to address future stability issues.
  • Solo Challenges: Fix for solos challenges that used end conditions (If the user or CPU scores on a failed attempt, then the user restarts, the user or CPU will only have one play on the next attempt).

NOTE: This update does not include a fix for players falling forward; however, our teams are aware of the issue and investigating how to address it. Once we have an update, we will make sure to post on the EA Forums.
Post edited by EA_KRAELO on

Replies

• Code5480
    1 posts New member
    How about you guys fix the issue where we can’t compare stats with friends or anyone else for that matter!!!! 🙄🙄🙄
  • FIX HIGH POINT AGGRESSIVE CATCHING, it is extremely broken. The defense has the advantage every time as they get flung into their animation and have perfect positioning on the ball, while the receiver doesn’t even make an attempt on the ball no matter how much you spam aggressive catch. (Happens online mostly) 50/50 balls are more like 80/20 balls in madden which is hard to believe bc this wasn’t a problem with last years game. Sad that you guys are moving backwards in game quality and you still haven’t made this game free of major bugs. Sad really
  • freddylond
    1 posts New member
    I'm not playing weekend league until (falling forward) issues fixed. Also defenders not getting any animation going for picks
  • I don't want to be rude but I think that saying that agg catches are op is the most useless thing I have heard today. I believe that every streamer has gone off about ir at least once within the last month.
  • jkaleel93
    1 posts New member
    I see now when I get interceptions, my defensive ball carrier would start running in the wrong direction even if I'm holding the joystick forward.

Another thing is the aggressive catch. On offense or defense I would go for aggressive catch and it wont work for me and when the reciever or defender does go for aggressive catch the ball just gets tipped up.

Aggressive Pass Rush- Defense players get penalized way too often. In a real game they would flinch, there is some movement but 10/10 times in Madden the player jumps offsides and that gives the offense way too much an advantage.

Awareness levels for players. Blockers don't block too often, defense players just look at a ball and not act on it, same on offense sometimes.
  • Stonejr1717
    1 posts New member
    How about fixing bug it so that a player that gets hit in the chest with the football actually tries to catch the ball happens way too many times
  • ososmooth
    1 posts New member
    How about when the defender breaks on the pass to intercept but doesn't jump or put his hands up and runs past the receiver, OR, just stands there and watch the ball go right past....smh!!!!!
  • marcusdx
    1 posts New member
    for awhile now i can not see my routes when holding down RT. i cant see adjustments when pressing LB OR RB or adjustments when just pressing Y sometimes i cant even see the play im running
  • SgtYossarin
    1 posts New member
    DEFENSIVE PRACTICE IS LITERALLY BROKEN. CPU OFFENSE DOESN'T SNAP THE BALL.
  • Our franchise will not let the commisioners advance the week. We are in yr 5 and now about to start it over can you fix this? Also please don't over patch falling forward. Some fall towards are good.
  • Every year the game starts out decent ... Good players are dominating and bad players are crying. I hate the fact a player that is noticeably a bad player can pull out a win using no adjustments and praying on animations and horrible fluke that happens this year . Madden 16 was the last good Madden 100%
  • And bring back lobbies for finding leagues don't worry people will still player mut
  • Will still play mut
  • Can you please fix the "falling forward" what I'm calling a trucking animation on steroids. Especially the QB trucking forward right before he is about to be sacked and then he is tackled for a loss but it not counted as a sack instead it's being recognized as a run n shows up as negative yards rushing. My entire defense in franchise mode are rookies in there 60s and rely on sacks to acquire xp I wanted a challenge but not being able to record as many sacks as I should be getting instead of a run for a loss is not what I'd call "if it's in the game it's in the game" Fix it cuz in RL a qb running behind the line of scrimmage and is tackled is a sack not a run for a loss Thank You
  • lovejoy1036
    1 posts New member
    Please fix the falling forward thing. In franchise after the update sacks are not counting. Not even registering a tackle for the sack, just a negative run for qb on the stats.
  • hammapants
    1 posts New member
    @EA_KRAELO I believe this patch introduced a bug where icons are randomly changing on quick adjustments for defense. for example on xbox if im in nickel 335 and playing vs Gun Trips TE, sometimes my slot CB button will be B, and the outside A. I have also seen the saefty buttons change. This is a big issue for people who like to quickly set up Defenses using quick adjustments especially vs players who use conductor because the buttons are playing musical chairs and arent consistent. Ive seen this in nickel 335 odd, nickel 335 normal, nickel over G, and 3/4 so i think its affecting all defensive formations.

Is this a known issue by your dev team or can I file a bug somewhere?
  • I should have specified, aggressive catch is broken on Go/fly routes, receiver almost never makes an attempt on a ball when going vertical
    [quote="nrhkrlwnwbdjtbrk;c-2053838"]FIX HIGH POINT AGGRESSIVE CATCHING, it is extremely broken. The defense has the advantage every time as they get flung into their animation and have perfect positioning on the ball, while the receiver doesn’t even make an attempt on the ball no matter how much you spam aggressive catch. (Happens online mostly) 50/50 balls are more like 80/20 balls in madden which is hard to believe bc this wasn’t a problem with last years game. Sad that you guys are moving backwards in game quality and you still haven’t made this game free of major bugs. Sad really [/quote]
  • bordric
    11 posts Member
    Roll the patch back then! Ruined the entire Franchise game. All you can do is run Cover 4 or they will get touch down every play. Ridiculous to releases such a useless patch that ruins the game for some.