Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: November Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Solo Battles Issue Explanation and Next Steps

Prev1
EA_KRAELO
136 posts EA Community Manager
edited March 29
Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

Our teams wanted to give you a full update on what happened earlier this week regarding Solo Battles and the actions taken by the development team to address the issues players encountered to the best of our ability.

On Monday, we had an issue where the Solo Battles event did not expire correctly and left some of our players in a state where their wins and losses were combining with wins and losses from the previous week. After investigating this issue further, our teams put together an action plan to address this issue in stages.

In order to address this issue, our teams needed to do the following:
  • Solo Battles needed to be taken down for a period of time so that our development team could manually end Solo Battle events that were stuck in a win/loss state from the previous week.
  • Our teams needed to manually end game events in this state. So any games played by players stuck in the “previous win/loss state” had to have their games wiped. This resulted in those players losing their game progress for those games played; however, they were still able to play all 5 games for the current week of Solo Battles with no problem.
  • Today (Thursday, March 21st) our teams performed a Madden Server Maintenance from 7AM to 8AM ET in platform stages (PC/PS4/X1) that addressed the leaderboard issues caused by this error.

We appreciate our players engaging with the Solo Battles mode, and we value the time you invest in our game. We will be compensating players that played games who were stuck in the previous week win/loss state. More details on that to come shortly.

The Madden Team

3/21/2019 1:45PM ET Update: Players that were impacted by this issue should have received an Ultimate Legend Fantasy Pack for games played prior to the issue being corrected.
Post edited by EA_KRAELO on

Replies

• Was impacted
  • I was impacted.
    -crazyness420
    Ps4
  • but one pack with nothing for an 400k coin lose =) yeah hope next week there will be no problems
  • I was impacted. Thanks to the team for working diligently on this late into Friday last week and this week. As always, I appreciate you guys continuing to look out for our community making it the best online community for gaming. Keep up the work!
  • unqstylezz
    1 posts New member
    I was impacted

PSN: unqstylez
  • BTemp71
    1 posts New member
    I was impacted as well. Played 2 games and they were wiped.
    Psn- BTemp71
  • BRGWY
    1 posts New member
    So I played 3 games on Monday for this current week with a 68,000 score and everything reset and now I have no credit for those games played? Xbox - Billy GWY
  • I was impacted too... My sn is: btynon41
  • EA_Roger
    1470 posts EA Community Manager
    @tynon41 @BRGWY @BTemp71 @unqstylezz,

If you were impacted by this issue and haven't been compensated as per the message here you need to get in touch with our support:

Help.ea.com - Madden 19

Our support have access to a list of impacted players for this known issue and should be able to verify if you received the make-good & if you were impacted.

Thanks,

Roger.
  • Impacted big time.
  • Was also impacted Big Time.

PS4 MatzeGNKK
  • Tbrog22
    1 posts New member
    edited March 22
    Solo battles are a bunch of crap anyways. Every week, there is 1 play that will prevent you from winning a game on ultimate. Rest assured, you'll win the other 12 games 50-0!

EA is cheeks

[Removed profanity]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • EA_Roger
    1470 posts EA Community Manager
    Just to reiterate the above, if you were impacted by this issue and haven't been compensated as per the message here you need to get in touch with our support:

Help.ea.com - Madden 19

We are unable to verify you as the account owner or grant content via the forums. Our support have access to a list of impacted players for this known issue and should be able to verify if you received the make-good & if you were impacted.

Thanks,

Roger.
  • I was impacted and didn’t receive a pack
  • 16origin
    1 posts New member
    I was effected. ROB16880. Contacted ea support and they sent me to the forums site. Found this... shouldn’t be this hard.
  • Definitely Impacted. Couldn't get to do solos since I follow a strict schedule XBeastin305 BX1
  • Btw why should we have to go thru all this to get any form of compensation? I happen to run into this post on Twitter
  • EA_KRAELO
    edited March 23
    Was impacted

If you were impacted, and you did not receive your pack, then you need to contact help.ea.com and they can investigate. They have a list of players impacted by this issue. As stated above, the players in the following state should have been compensated: Solo Battle events that were stuck in a win/loss state from the previous week

K
  • EA_KRAELO
    I was impacted.
    -crazyness420
    Ps4

If you were impacted, and you did not receive your pack, then you need to contact help.ea.com and they can investigate. They have a list of players impacted by this issue. As stated above, the players in the following state should have been compensated: Solo Battle events that were stuck in a win/loss state from the previous week

K