EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: November Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Solo Battles Issue Explanation and Next Steps

2Next

Replies

• EA_KRAELO
    137 posts EA Community Manager
    I was impacted. Thanks to the team for working diligently on this late into Friday last week and this week. As always, I appreciate you guys continuing to look out for our community making it the best online community for gaming. Keep up the work!

Thanks for the feedback. We really do appreciate it. If you were impacted and you did not receive your pack, please contact help.ea.com as they have a comprehensive list of all players impacted by this issue.

K
  • EA_KRAELO
    unqstylezz wrote: »
    I was impacted

PSN: unqstylez

If you were impacted, and you did not receive your pack, then you need to contact help.ea.com and they can investigate. They have a list of players impacted by this issue. As stated above, the players in the following state should have been compensated: Solo Battle events that were stuck in a win/loss state from the previous week

K
  • EA_KRAELO
    BTemp71 wrote: »
    I was impacted as well. Played 2 games and they were wiped.
    Psn- BTemp71

If you were impacted, and you did not receive your pack, then you need to contact help.ea.com and they can investigate. They have a list of players impacted by this issue. As stated above, the players in the following state should have been compensated: Solo Battle events that were stuck in a win/loss state from the previous week

K
  • GKwalter17
    1 posts New member
    Was impacted all games got cleared right before the last team update ps4 gkharper12917
  • EA_Roger
    1471 posts EA Community Manager
    The same applies for you @GKwalter17
    EA_KRAELO wrote: »

K

• I was impacted. Filed a claim last week on Friday when it happened. Was emailed saying I should be compensated. Logged in today. Nothing. Called to find out why and was told “I’m not eligible”?! I took pictures of before and after?? This is ridiculous. Now I have to wait on a forum? I’ve been a loyal player all year but this is ridiculous.

XxPLaYBoYzZxX - xbox1
  • EA_Roger
    1471 posts EA Community Manager
    @Brandon_012 you shouldn't have been redirected back here, only our support can verify your claim, we won't be able to overrule that or provide any compensation on the back-end.

I can see that our agents did indeed verify and you aren't eligible. I had their findings checked on my end and can confirm that you aren't eligible to a pack as such we won't be able to take this any further.