EA Forums - Banner
The Madden Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
image
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ Madden Mobile forum.

Free Madden Cash, please?

I haven't been getting a free Madden Cash video the whole year. Will I get compensation for the year and will it be placed.

If you do the math, one video a day which awards five Madden Cash, since August 15 (221 days), would give me 1105 Madden Cash that I've missed out on.

P.S. Please don't just refer me to customer service, they referred me here.

Replies

  • No worries about that bro. They just won't even answer you here.
  • EA_Rtas
    65 posts EA Community Manager
    rchrdth1 wrote: »
    I haven't been getting a free Madden Cash video the whole year. Will I get compensation for the year and will it be placed.

    If you do the math, one video a day which awards five Madden Cash, since August 15 (221 days), would give me 1105 Madden Cash that I've missed out on.

    P.S. Please don't just refer me to customer service, they referred me here.


    Hey there, so there's been a miscommunication, we don't have the tools here on the forum to help with a problem like this.

    I think the advisor referred you here in the hopes that we would be able to do something. Unfortunately that isn't the case, you really do have to go through support for this issue, if they weren't able to help with the problem then I'm sorry, but we simply just don't have the ability to do anything about this on the forum.

    Again I'm sorry that you've had this problem for so long and I'm sorry I don't have better news, if there was something I could do I would do it I just don't have to tools to do so unfortunately.
  • EA_Rtas wrote: »
    rchrdth1 wrote: »
    I haven't been getting a free Madden Cash video the whole year. Will I get compensation for the year and will it be placed.

    If you do the math, one video a day which awards five Madden Cash, since August 15 (221 days), would give me 1105 Madden Cash that I've missed out on.

    P.S. Please don't just refer me to customer service, they referred me here.


    Hey there, so there's been a miscommunication, we don't have the tools here on the forum to help with a problem like this.

    I think the advisor referred you here in the hopes that we would be able to do something. Unfortunately that isn't the case, you really do have to go through support for this issue, if they weren't able to help with the problem then I'm sorry, but we simply just don't have the ability to do anything about this on the forum.

    Again I'm sorry that you've had this problem for so long and I'm sorry I don't have better news, if there was something I could do I would do it I just don't have to tools to do so unfortunately.


    When they dont want to deal with people on phone they refer you to here. Every time. Then do nothing cause no one cares about the forums except the people playing game. Otherwise there would be new video players, blitz tournament players ect. Instead we have a game that the consumer feels yall have given up on. Last year was way way way better than this.

  • Expecting EA to compensate you with free madden cash is like arguing with a wall... nothings ever gonna come of it.
  • rchrdth1
    32 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I've already gone through support. Here is where they told me to come to speak with devs who could combat this problem. Where should I actually go to get my problem solved?
  • rchrdth1 wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I've already gone through support. Here is where they told me to come to speak with devs who could combat this problem. Where should I actually go to get my problem solved?

    Back to the phone. And tell them no one answers forums
  • The single biggest problem with EA. There is no where to go to get your problem solved. All of there support staff don't even know the game. Nor are they given the tools to help us.
    It's not supports fault, it's EAs fault for setting up a customer support system that is only designed to buffer us from them.
    It's the worst customer experience I have ever had, and I'm 45 so I've had my fair share.
    It's a damn shame too man. This game could be spectacular if they would put half the effort into customer experience as they do in to squeezing our wallets.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.