EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: October Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Solo Battles Issue Explanation and Next Steps

EA_KRAELO
133 posts Community Manager
edited April 24
Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

Our teams wanted to give you a quick update on why Solo Battles was taken down earlier today. This morning, we had an issue where the Solo Battles event did not expire correctly and left some of our players in a state where their wins and losses were combining with wins and losses from the previous week. After investigating this issue further, our teams put together an action plan to address this issue in stages.

Our teams did the following to address the issue.
  • Solo Battles were taken down for a period of time (12:00PM-4:45PM ET) so that our development team could manually end Solo Battle events that were stuck in a win/loss state from the previous week. By ending the previous week event, we were able to trigger Solo Battles rewards for people that did not complete all 13 games from the previous week.
  • The Solo Battles mode was brought back online around 4:45PM ET today, April 15th.
  • Leaderboards and games were reset after the Solo Battle modes was brought back online.
  • Players that played the Solo Battles mode and completed a game prior to the mode going offline received a make-right of a 87+ OVR Ultimate Legend Fantasy Pack.

We appreciate our players engaging with the Solo Battles mode, and we value the time you invest in our game. Thank you for your patience while our teams worked to address the issue. For any account related issues, please contact help.ea.com for further assistance.

The Madden Team

UPDATE: 4/15/2019 - 5:03PM ET: Post has been updated to reflect that Solo Battle rewards have gone out, Solo Battles mode is back online, and a make-right (87+ OVR Ultimate Legend Fantasy Pack) was issued to players that completed a game in Solo Battles prior to the mode going offline.
Post edited by EA_KRAELO on

Replies

• Im waiting on my rewards and how long would that take? Im not worried bout the solo battles atm. But would like my rewards bro.
  • EA_Roger
    1450 posts Community Manager
    From what I gather we'll get an update on both the battles & the rewards around the same time @crazyness999 , tune in here around Monday, April 15th at 4PM ET as mentioned above.
  • Fabo93085
    8 posts New member
    Ita 4:22pm where's the update?
  • EA_KRAELO
    Fabo93085 wrote: »
    Ita 4:22pm where's the update?

Post has been updated.
  • EA_KRAELO
    Im waiting on my rewards and how long would that take? Im not worried bout the solo battles atm. But would like my rewards bro.

Post has been updated. Solo Battle Rewards went out earlier today. If you have not received them, please contact help.ea.com for assistance.

K