EA Forums - Banner

Watch our Official Gameplay Deep Dive for Madden 21

Learn more about Madden NFL 21 news HERE
Are you ready to hit The Yard in Madden NFL 21?
Get the deep dive on this new game mode HERE

Modes

Jzuman
1 posts New member
Okay guys, is there ANY other PvP mode in UT like a regular league? Am I blind? All I find (besides challenges) is Super Bow, but this is a mode you simply can't play as a beginner, as everyone I face has a 99 everyone team and is also clearly way better than me

Any chance there is a mode I have a chance to play noobs like me (in ultimate)?

Replies

• I think Super Bowl is the "regular" league. As for pairings, I used to think that rookies were matched up with other rookies in that league, but I'm not sure that's the case anymore. I've seen a lot of people complain about unfair matchups in the forum. It would be nice if they developed an overall MUT pvp "skill level" score that was based on your team's overall rating and your overall pvp win percentage. Then, they could rig it so that similar skill levels played against each other in the super bowl league play.
  • Jzuman
    1 posts New member
    I just found out about salary cap mode, but that's more or less the same (and way too expensive if you don't win).

The matchups either are far from being fair, or just everyone has 99 overall teams but me ;-).

I understand I do suck and that is fine, and I also understand not EVERYONE with such a team is a pro, but logic says that if you have a very expensive team, you are probably out of my league. From the last 10 games I played, one opponent did not play with a showcase of 98/99.

Fifa has such a system that mostly works - league 10 to 1. Of course, you do face "pros" clearly trolling, but the MUT system takes all the fun out of the game for beginner.