EA Forums - Banner

The Madden Overdrive forums are now in read mode only.

Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ Madden Overdrive forum.

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: September Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Game flaws

Getting tired of losing money, matches and in game currency because your game is unstable. The most unstable game I've ever played. Candy crush has more up time than you. The game is innacurate, inconsistent, lacks complete real time response , and over all is not enjoyable. Games are supposed to challenge you, not totally discourage you. Wonder what I'm talking about? Take a look at screen shot. Was playing a game that required in game currency. For the third time this morning your game crashes on me in the middle of a game. I go back in, game says resume, but it wants me to pay again. Sickening. Gross neglagence of simple game play. I want my currency or game back. nt90o5bmaew3.png

Replies

• NoNameGivn
    3 posts New member
    I had this happen on the Power Cell Event... same thing. It’s insane.
  • kroesak
    2 posts New member
    Game froze on me as I was playing the Power Cell Event. I saved the game "save & exit" and when I resumed -- I lost my power cell. I contacted Customer Service several times and this was their response:

Having gone through your email I gather that you are unable to resume Powerline Power surge event. This shouldn’t have happened. I know that could be little more than disappointing. I would be happy to assist you.

I would like to inform you that in-order to play the Power Line power surge event you require 1 Power cell and it is clear from the screenshot that you require 1 powercell to resume the event because the Power cell you used to enter the event is already consumed.

As you said you quit the game, now you require the Power cell to re-enter in the game. From the screenshot it shows you have Zero.

I hope you understand the mechanism of the game and we at customer service can't change the Mechanism of the game However one thing I can do is report this issue to our Studio team so that they get aware what trouble our players are facing and I would also suggest you to post this on Official forums from your end also.

The Link of EA official forums-
  • EA_David
    307 posts Community Manager
    Hi, we have an update that came in recently. Now if you contact support you can get a power cell as a one-time thing.
  • whurledpeas4all
    2 posts Member
    edited May 22
    I didntI "quit". EA's network crashed in the middle of a game I already paid to play but when I went back in, even tho it knew I had already paid and started the game, evident by the resume button, it wanted me to pay again to resume. That's double charging.