EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 19 - May Title Update

EA_Roger
1483 posts EA Community Manager
edited August 2019
Hey Madden Community,

In today's update we've addressed stability issues.

Thank you again for your patience and continued feedback.

The Madden Team.
Post edited by NatureBoy2323 on

Replies

• Tarisinho
    5 posts New member
    Thank you Roger. At this moment, for me here in Brazil the biggest difficulty is ping. Even playing with people from here the lag and the delay are very high.
  • please tell me you guys fixed your open mic issue. Because its annoying as hell. It won't let me turn off open mic and turn on push to talk. This is on PC.
  • Kiraryuu
    3 posts New member
    edited May 2019
    Ya here is your announcement thank you for losing a customer for life maybe you can tell me how my 94 plus team gets smashed by your crappy 87 team on solo oh that's how because you're lying hacks and cheats and because your Andy Lee challenge is a load of crap I'm done and will never buy any more EA products ever
    [Edited for profanity]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • Paulolimp
    1 posts New member
    Hey Roger! Thanks for the update! I'm curious, though. I've been playing a Franchise since the release of the game (5th season now). After the last patch, it feels like penalties are happening much more often. I've recently had a game with six face-masks against my team! Could be a coincidence, but feels like a trend.

Anyone else reporting similar issues?

Keep up the good work!
  • kennylc76
    189 posts Member
    Had to read this a couple of times to figure out what was going on.

Anyway, a 94 team losing to an 87 team is not exactly a monumental upset or anything...

Kiraryuu wrote: »
    Ya here is your announcement thank you for losing a customer for life maybe you can tell me how my 94 plus team gets smashed by your crappy 87 team on solo oh that's how because you're lying hacks and cheats and because your Andy Lee challenge is a load of crap I'm done and will never buy any more EA products ever
    [Edited for profanity]

• MaPurt
    2 posts New member
    ??!!EA
  • I'm trying to figure out how to go back to my Madden 19 companion because I do not have Madden 20 yet
  • doc2155
    1 posts New member
    In H2H I can't see my rankings. I can see my points but not my rank or record? Anyone else having this problem?
  • Cant login to EA Server
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!