EA Forums - Banner

#Madden20 Gameplay + Drops!!
June the 8th stream begins at 2:30 PM ET

Check out the first details for Madden 20 and discuss it here

This easy change would make defense more balanced

Don't show the offense what player is the user. Not even when the ball is snapped.

This one change would drastically help the defense, and make playing all positions (even lineman) more viable.

There are a TON of people that just start out playing this game h2h that want to play lineman because it's easier to understand, but they're at a huge disadvantage because the offense quickly learns that all of the secondary is just normal AI.

Please consider making this change, I think it would make competitive play a lot better because people could play corners and bait throws like corner routes and crossing routes and that would be GREAT because even the "pros" would have to think about mixing up their passing plays more often. And the best way to pass would be read the defense, for once.

Seriously Clint, this would change so much on the competitive scene for the better.

Replies

• I could see that as a level option. All pro to All Madden. Maybe a league on/off setting(user cant change it, only commish), or even the Style you pick like simulation. I like the idea. Nice one.