EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: March Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

For Madden 20 H2H gamers

13Next

Replies

• For H2H. If you going to update roster when a player is injured. Then if a user decides to play the injured player then the overall should be affected in contrast with injuey.. I'm sick of people putting P. Mahomes in the game when he's not the starter... Fix it
  • TenfLetta wrote: »
    For H2H. If you going to update roster when a player is injured. Then if a user decides to play the injured player then the overall should be affected in contrast with injuey.. I'm sick of people putting P. Mahomes in the game when he's not the starter... Fix it

Football players play Madden too. Imagine being on the cover of a sports game and not being able to use yourself on that game. Or better yet... Imagine playing MUT and all you have are players that are available today on real rosters who aren't injured.

Madden is a FANTASY. We should not forget that.

Later
  • For H2H. If you going to update roster when a player is injured. Then if a user decides to play the injured player then the overall should be affected in contrast with injuey.. I'm sick of people putting P. Mahomes in the game when he's not the starter... Fix it

Tenfletta,

It sounds more like you have something against the player himself. Asking EA to fix a non-issue is goofy.
  • I’m just replying to all the comments since 11/2/20. EA doesn’t care about H2H, it will be gone or so diluted or ignored in 3 years, that EA will gamble that the H2H players will move to franchise, and then on to MUT. Because that’s where the additional revenue is. This is truly my last year and I’ve been buying every edition since 1996.
  • I was looking at this vs fifa for xmas as Fifa no longer has H2H, it has a new mode which uses seasons but its stupid.

I’ve been playing fifa since 2011 and it’s been seasons since then. Seasons is actually awesome. You start in division 10 and move up to try to get to division one so you only play people of your division. It’s like a mini 10 game season. Wish madden had that type of thing.