EA Forums - Banner

Madden rewards

Prev1
bbrewer23goblue
139 posts Member
edited July 2019
On maddenrewards.com it says i havent opened any packs when i have opened about 40 already....anybody know why?
Post edited by bbrewer23goblue on

Replies

• KamBam40
    2 posts New member
    I'm having the same problem. No point of being apart of the rewards when i wont get any anyway.
  • It mentions that page that shows how many packs you have opened will only be update so often. EA will tweet when they update it to reflect your current packs opened
  • c_bierbaum
    1 posts New member
    I go into MUT Rewards and check to see my status and for Madden 20 says I have 0 packs opened. I am on level 22 and have opened many packs from the store. I have confirmed my usernames and accounts are linked accurately but MUT Rewards doesn't seem to be syncing or hasn't updated for me. Anyone else having this issue?
  • c_bierbaum
    1 posts New member
    ^"Madden Rewards"
  • When you the pack counts start for Madden rewards for 20?
  • Yes. Same situation and want to hold off on ripping more if they're not counting right now.
  • How come its showing no packs opened in my Madden Loyalty profile
  • > @adsmode said:
    > It mentions that page that shows how many packs you have opened will only be update so often. EA will tweet when they update it to reflect your current packs opened

This is false. Every year, prior to now, always updates almost instantly. PC is just bugged and it shows 0 packs opened for everyone. Console players still have their pack number updated instantly to show their amount.
  • bigboybloo
    1 posts New member
    So, Ive opened by now at least a hundred packs+ and my mutrewards is still at 0, and I didnt get my loyalty 82 elites from past years, but I got my rookie premieres? was just wondering if everyone is experiencing this or just me
  • vikesbb
    2 posts New member
    I'm having the same issue. My sons have received their Mut packs and I have not.
  • vikesbb
    2 posts New member
    Frustrating. My count still says 0. I have been playing Madden since the first one and I haven't seen a single pack for it. My sons received their mut rewards and pack counts already.
  • Having same issue on xbox one
  • Same issue xbox one
  • Where did this get MOVED to ?
    I am having the same PROBLEM. [on PS4]
    Thanks.
  • having the same issue, sat here for hours trying to get an EA live support chat andddd no luck as anyone would guess
  • djmung
    67 posts Member
    I am also having the same issue
  • djmung
    67 posts Member
    I am having the same issue
  • djmung
    67 posts Member
    I got my 82s but loyalty packs still say 0 as well.
  • > @adsmode said:
    > It mentions that page that shows how many packs you have opened will only be update so often. EA will tweet when they update it to reflect your current packs opened

This is false. Every year, prior to now, always updates almost instantly. PC is just bugged and it shows 0 packs opened for everyone. Console players still have their pack number updated instantly to show their amount.

Nope you are wrong, literally says it on the mut loyalty page.

"Your MUT Packs Opened Count will update automatically throughout the year. We will announce updates on Twitter using @EASPORTS_MUT and you can follow us there for more information on your Madden Rewards."
  • I opened 20+ packs yesterday and much more since I registered. Account continues to show 0 packs opened. Why?