EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: March Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Previous play on defensive side of the ball

So, I run two 32 man SIM League CFM’s. For some odd reason EA decided to take out previous play on the defensive side of the ball. We heavily rely on this feature to monitor spam in our leagues and enforce rules if need be. It almost seems like a slap in the face to franchise users for not even making it an option. I’ve hit twitter about the issue and get a response that it will “go under review”. Well clearly the game has launched and no feedback or update adding the feature back in. Why in the world can it not just be an “option” to turn on/off if desired? Seems like year in and year out franchise guys get neglected, add this to the list now. Who cares if guys use it or not, let’s take out something that has been in the game for years with no clear reasoning or transparency behind it.

Replies

• I'm not in a league, but I play Regs online and agree 100%... The offense has it. The defense should too. Just like the sideline communications systems in the NFL.

Later