EA Forums - Banner

Can we have an update on when a patch may be coming

A lot of devs have been putting out dev roadmaps to let us know what your working on. With a game this broken it would be nice to see what you guys are actually doing and when we could maybe be expecting ia patch to drop. As of now Ive stopped playing the game. It is also to late for me to receive a refund.

Replies

• A lot of devs have been putting out dev roadmaps to let us know what your working on. With a game this broken it would be nice to see what you guys are actually doing and when we could maybe be expecting ia patch to drop. As of now Ive stopped playing the game. It is also to late for me to receive a refund.

What's broken about it? I know the Zone d is. What else?

Is that when the rosters will be updated?
  • Inside zone runs are to over powered
  • Well I can explain everything i have seen broken but the best way to see it is to go to the Madden reddit and you will see plenty of videos of whats broken. The CPU AI is dreadful, Ive had my d lineman out covering WR when they line up. Touchdowns not being called touchdowns. Broken animations, My cornerback which is a 80+ Ty Law master not being able to cover a 70 rated WR. The list goes on and on. But as I said got to the Madden reddit to get the proof with all the videos posted, because me just listing things proves nothing.

I would think that a roster update would come soon, but that can be hot patched, it doesn't need a full update for that. There is even an in game option for downloading the latest live content.
  • They don't just have people sitting around to respond to every post by impatient players. It's the same as every launch of every other game in the history of gaming - producing fixes is not a "snap your fingers" kind of thing. The sky is not falling. It's a videogame. Please stop going from thread to thread venting. It's childish and annoying.