EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: October Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

MUT and Franchise Mode Frustrations

MUT players are missing out on short term offers due to the connectivity issues. I’ve tried playing the Lawrence Taylor challenge about 10 times but keep getting disconnected in the third and fourth quarter. Not only am I taking a loss and not gaining the power up legend card, but I’m wasting lots of real-life time.

Of course, EA does little to at least let their customers know that they are aware of an issue and working on it. Communicate with the Madden Community EA so we know that you’re aware and care. Or maybe even let us know that we should stay away a while while you correct the issue. Again, it’s all about business and making money.

You got me again this year, EA. Being a long-time franchise mode guy and once again seeing they aren’t aware or at least don’t care to make the effort to include the basic level of immersion in the franchise mode like that of NFL Fever and NBA 2k, I figured I’d give MUT a shot... but it has been nothing but a disappointment due to connectivity issues that have nothing to do with my personal high-grade internet connection.

What EA needs is competition. This would force them to do more with the game each year. Or at least sub modes out to other game developers. But, then again, do we blame EA? Or do we blame the NFL for always selling out to the highest offer? In the end, everything is about the almighty dollar, not about the fans and consumers. They do enough to keep you hanging on. Drastic changes won’t occur until people stop buying the game... But we’ll keep buying, as it’s our only means to an NFL video game. We don’t have a choice.

On a more positive note, the gameplay has improved and is awesome!

But seriously, step it up EA and do what you’re more than capable of... it may or may not be your passion, but it’s most definitely your job.