EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: September Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Weekend League | Weekly Weekend League Rewards Delayed Till Tomorrow

EA_KRAELO
116 posts Community Manager
Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

Weekly Weekend League Rewards are currently delayed till tomorrow. Our teams are targeting to release weekly WL Rewards tomorrow, August 14th at 2PM ET. We will keep you posted if anything changes.

- The Madden Team

Replies

• is this the current madden 20 wl rewards if so thanks for the heads up i was wondering.
  • nvmd my bad i didnt see date ty for update as always good day
  • Thanks for the update
  • jakai8
    1 posts New member
    Are we getting something extra for having to wait an extra day 🤔🤔🤔
  • makerest
    1 posts New member
    WHCiv23 youre my hero. Been saying it since i bought the game. It freezes so much on me when searching online. Ive played the theme challenges and when its finished i click on play next and it says i need to complete the one i just did. Their servers are trash and we're paying for it.
  • 50 wins is nuts BUT you can win a lot of these in like 1 minute lol. And you can really up your level haha. Plus if ya don’t quite make it you still get trophies towards Von Miller. I hated the idea at first but it is a pretty fun competitive mode, I’d say after playing it.
  • I can understand having to wait a extra day for WL rewards, not too big of a deal....but i never even got my madden rewards for playing madden 17 & 18 when my buddies did over a week ago, then i go to the ea chat support to ask about it and am waiting because it says dont leave the page and after 4 hours my ipad dies...the next night i go into the ea help again at like 7pm with the ipad plugged in and wait and when i wake up in the morning the page is still open saying dont leave the page were creating your case....how does the saying go? Fool me once shame on you fool me twice dont buy ea products anymore
  • I still have not received my rewards...
  • me neither
  • Still haven’t received my reward. This is ridiculous. I’ve been waiting since Tuesday. Then a day extension and it’s not even here when you said it was going to be. Very disappointed.
  • I still haven’t gotten mine for all star its 330 ET
  • EA_KRAELO
    WHCiv23 wrote: »
    Bro EA if I log on this damn game right now and dont have weekend league rewards. You can guarantee I'll never play weekend league again. EA you are very lucky cuz I got my WL rewards

- K
  • EA_KRAELO
    Zackpanfil wrote: »
    I still haven’t gotten mine for all star its 330 ET

As of an hour ago, players should have gotten their WL Weekly Rewards. If you did not receive them, please contact help.ea.com.

- K

• EA_KRAELO
    Still haven’t received my reward. This is ridiculous. I’ve been waiting since Tuesday. Then a day extension and it’s not even here when you said it was going to be. Very disappointed.

Please see the latest tweet on this matter. This issue should be resolved at this time.

- K