EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: September Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Change to Platinum Player Items in Madden Ultimate Team

EA_KRAELO
115 posts Community Manager
edited September 5
q96nzrm11z2d.png

UPDATE: Platinum Player Items in Madden Ultimate Team going forward will be Non-Tradeable to prevent exploitative behavior. You can still buy them or sell them on the Auction House.

Thanks!

- The Madden Ultimate Team
Post edited by NatureBoy2323 on

Replies

• Bad packs drive exploitative behavior also. What will EA do about bad packs?
  • EA_KRAELO
    115 posts Community Manager
    Bad packs drive exploitative behavior also. What will EA do about bad packs?

The MUT Development Team is always evaluating the MUT Economy and making adjustments. Thanks for the feedback.

K
  • NOKCHEVY
    1 posts New member
    im going after EA full time. All their bad business habits will be brought to light.
  • Wait so ur saying that we don't need to spent an extra $5.53 every week on a second acct cuz we will get a 80 ovr quicksell that's ****.... Thanks for saving me $150 that i would of wasted on my second acct... 👍💰💰💰💰
  • Hi! May i ask your grounds for changing such an important part of an item already purchased.

I have purchased every level pack so far because they contain plat. quicksells, but not so i can quicksell them. A large part of my game strategy is to use these players at first in my team and then trade them for better players as their value stay in tact. This has several advantages during the game and is cost-efficient. As per this post my already purchased items with real money are no longer tradeable.

For me this smells like a bait and switch operation situation where you give one offer, customer purchases and then you change the deal. Is there any option to get a refund of those purchases whereas i no longer would've made the purchases had i known this update was coming