EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: March Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Just curious

Have the developers of this game ever actually watched a game with the Bears, Bills, Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, etc.? From a game quality and continuity standpoint, does it make sense to have a feature that EVERY player of your product can't enjoy? If I use one of the teams above, every player's socks are at the exact same length. In all fairness, it looks like there was some effort made to address this concern but the socks only adjust to high and only show in creation mode, not on the field in game. I just don't understand what's so difficult. I would just like to play as my favorite team and have EVERY option in the game available to me like other players have. As a consumer, I don't think that's too much to ask.

Replies

• Socks? With all the other issues with the game, I never even thought about the sock height. I hope they get on this ASAP.
  • It's true there are tons of other issues. To me ignoring the little issues like socks contributes to the bigger issues continuing to be neglected. Play a game with or against the Chargers. The players on the field will have the yellow facemasks. The players on the sidelines? Blue! It's just absurd the way they neglect details. That's why I harp on the socks! Details are important even if the developers of this game don't seem to think so.