EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: March Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Series 2 Update Details

Replies

• EA_KRAELO
    141 posts EA Madden Community Team
    My game never updated to series 2. May I please get some help to fix this.

Hey there ... make sure to back out of MUT and then log back in. Series 2 update went out at 10:30AM ET. You may have to refresh the mode by logging out. If you have any further issues, please contact help.ea.com to investigate further if you continue to have issues. Thanks!

K
  • I did and I even deleted the game and downloaded it again and it didn’t work. When I contacted help.ea.com they told me to come here and you guys would fix it. They said that they couldn’t help me and you can.
  • EA_KRAELO
    I did and I even deleted the game and downloaded it again and it didn’t work. When I contacted help.ea.com they told me to come here and you guys would fix it. They said that they couldn’t help me and you can.

This is really odd. Can you do the following, are you able to go to your Competitive Currency Tab in the Store and show us a picture on what you see. If you are able to see the Gauntlet I Mission and Melvin Gordon in the Store, then you can see the Series 2 Update items.

K
  • I see the Melvin Gordon but I don’t have the gauntlet I set or challenges
  • EA_KRAELO
    I see the Melvin Gordon but I don’t have the gauntlet I set or challenges

1. Did you take the recent Title Update?
    2. Can you provide us a screenshot of your Missions Tab. Please scroll down all the Missions and look for "The Gauntlet". Can you see that?

• I can see where it says gauntlet. I pressed it and it did nothing. When I go into challenges and sets it doesn’t pop up. Is there any way that it can be added?
  • Or a way that I can show you this?
  • On the missions screen the gauntlet slide just disappeared
  • EA_KRAELO
    On the missions screen the gauntlet slide just disappeared

This is unusual. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to look into this further. You may need to contact help.ea.com and have a trouble ticket submitted to see if someone can grab some video on what is going on. Do you have the ability to record a video and upload to YouTube and post in here? Not sure if there are any restrictions on the forums or not with links.

@EA_Roger @NatureBoy2323 can you guys work with @yo_Shotbase to see if we can get video of his issue to investigate further?

K
  • When I contacted help.ea.com they told me to come here cause they couldn’t do anything to help me
  • EA_KRAELO
    When I contacted help.ea.com they told me to come here cause they couldn’t do anything to help me

Do you have a ticket number? We will need that to follow up with @EA_Roger and other members on our team. Thanks!

K
  • Yes. I had a ticket number and I waited. I believe the person that I spoke with was named Vikas.
  • EA_KRAELO
    Yes. I had a ticket number and I waited. I believe the person that I spoke with was named Vikas.

Please provide the Ticket Number in your next post response and we can ask someone to look into this on Monday.

K
  • The case number is 50877833
  • NatureBoy2323
    2273 posts Game Changer
    EA_KRAELO wrote: »
    On the missions screen the gauntlet slide just disappeared

This is unusual. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to look into this further. You may need to contact help.ea.com and have a trouble ticket submitted to see if someone can grab some video on what is going on. Do you have the ability to record a video and upload to YouTube and post in here? Not sure if there are any restrictions on the forums or not with links.

@EA_Roger @NatureBoy2323 can you guys work with @yo_Shotbase to see if we can get video of his issue to investigate further?

K

Yes, @yo_Shotbase, do you have a video of what's going on? If so, please send it to me as I will pass it on to be investigated. Thanks.
  • Is there an email I can send it to? Or where could I send it?
  • NatureBoy2323
    2273 posts Game Changer
    Can you post the link here on the forums?
  • when I try to post a link it tells me that I have to be around for a little while longer before I can post links.
  • NatureBoy2323
    2273 posts Game Changer
    when I try to post a link it tells me that I have to be around for a little while longer before I can post links.

Try sending it to me via PM. Just click on my username and you will see message. Click on that and you should be good.
  • It gives me the same message.