Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: October Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Madden NFL 20 Title Update - September.

Prev1
NatureBoy2323
1873 posts Game Changer
edited September 19
g8q32r9h855o.png

To ensure Madden is the best game possible, scheduled updates are deployed by the Madden Development Team to add features to the game after launch and to tune gameplay based on community feedback.

Our launch updates focus on many of the issues that Madden players report to us. We thank you for your feedback - you've helped us improve Madden NFL 20. We look forward to further feedback and are committed to continuing to meet your expectations. Here is a detailed breakdown of what’s included in today's title update.

Key Highlights

Colts WR TY Hilton has been upgraded to a Superstar X-Factor to replace former Colts QB Andrew Luck, who recently retired. Here’s a quick breakdown of TY Hilton’s abilities:

RAC ‘em Up - When in the zone, wins RAC catches vs. single coverage

Double Move Elite - Higher chance of success when running double-move routes

Route Technician - Quicker cuts while running routes

DEV NOTE: These X-Factor updates will only impact franchises created after today’s update when using the ‘Custom Roster’ option when creating the league; these changes will not impact existing Franchises.

ykg0rr01a7ep.png

Global Updates

General stability and connectivity improvements

Gameplay Updates

Fixed issues with the 'Backfield Master,' 'Backfield Mismatch,' and 'Matchup Nightmare" abilities

Fixed a QB Scramble bug when hot routing on PA Zone Fake Jet

DEV NOTE: In our previous title update, we mentioned that we fixed a similar issue. There were two cases that caused the QB to enter a bad state, and the previous update only fixed one of those cases. This will fix the other known case, which is specific to the PA Zone Fake Jet set-up.

Madden Ultimate Team Updates

Fixed an issue causing unreadable text to appear in the ‘Seasons Progress’ bar after losing a MUT Seasons game

Fixed an issue causing the Mission List to be cut off when having too many items present in the MUT Hub

Superstar KO

General stability improvements

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-20/news/gridiron-notes-title-update-september-12
Post edited by NatureBoy2323 on

Replies

• is there any type of AI adjustments made that just weren't included in the patch notes?
  • In this refers the Patch 1.13, it would be really nice in the success in the Ultimate Kickoff Challenges would count. As it is, after playing one you get no rewards whatsover, no Stars, no cards, not even a daily win.
  • Kicking meter disappearing in the 4th and OT?
    Hidden trait is broken. These are vital gameplay issues that make the game unplayable as they always affect the outcome of the game and developing players. Sigh, this is crazy that the kicking meter hasnt been fixed since the game came out. so so crazy lol
  • NatureBoy2323
    1873 posts Game Changer
    Kicking meter disappearing in the 4th and OT?
    Hidden trait is broken. These are vital gameplay issues that make the game unplayable as they always affect the outcome of the game and developing players. Sigh, this is crazy that the kicking meter hasnt been fixed since the game came out. so so crazy lol

Is the kicking meter still disappearing after you downloaded the title update?
  • Capnmisanthropy
    37 posts Member
    edited September 19
    Still no update/fix to add back the zoomed in camera angle when playing as a Defensive LB/DE player in franchise. I’m guessing we are going to be forced to play M19 if we want that angle back?
    Post edited by Capnmisanthropy on
  • Superstar-X factor on franchise mode still having problems
  • Can we get Darelle Revis ??
    Can’t only be jalen Ramsey as strongest corner in the game...and more Jets players my squad is weak..
  • I play 15 mins quarters and every game the kick meter disappears in the 3rd quarter.This is for field goals, PATs, Punts, and kick offs.
  • Kicking meter disappearing in the 4th and OT?
    Hidden trait is broken. These are vital gameplay issues that make the game unplayable as they always affect the outcome of the game and developing players. Sigh, this is crazy that the kicking meter hasnt been fixed since the game came out. so so crazy lol [/quote]

Is the kicking meter still disappearing after you downloaded the title update?[/quote]

I can’t speak for anyone else but my game is up to date and the kick meter is still disappearing.
  • Wasn’t there a uniform design contest for relocation teams? Relocation uniforms are the same as last year.
  • No matter the game type, no matter whether CPU or human opponent, I cannot see the opponent’s player names pre-snap. Only my own player names. (PS4, when holding down L2 or R2). There is no setting to change this... any help?
  • kicking meter disappearing in the 3rd or 4th quarter the hidden traits still not fixed keeps resetting and been like that since the game came out when is that going to be fixed when does the license expire for this company to make this game
  • I need to revert back to 19 can you help
  • OK EA. I'm getting a bit fed up. I've been robbed over the last two years of games on solo battles always losing connection. Plus so many glitched out games that end in loss. I've played Madden since I was knee high to a grasshopper , how about some fixes and a half time save point so even if it lags out and loses connection in the last quarter which is usually the case for me we don't get completely screwed on points for our weekly points ?
  • Small detail, but the falcons brought back their captain patches on their jerseys. Would like to see this get added.
  • Gabew30 wrote: »
    Small detail, but the falcons brought back their captain patches on their jerseys. Would like to see this get added.
    I think if you make the player a Captain won’t that put the C on there jerseys?
  • byzr
    3 posts New member
    at the end of games there is the option to skip all the cut scenes but it doesn't give you enough time to fill the circle before going to the cut scenes. small detail
  • Things that I've come across so far:

Chicago's helmets look like a metallic blue. Except in cut scenes.

Using another teams offensive playbook messes up the presentation when showing the defensive starters. It shows the bears as a 4-3 defense and not a 3-4.

CPU will use hit stick almost every running play. No one tries to wrap up.

When I miss a field goal within the 20 of the redzone, it puts the CPU on the 20 going the other way.

Mitchell Trubisky runs like Tom Brady.
  • In an answer to Tattoo100

Not all teams are having the C on the jerseys anymore. the bears stopped as soon as Nagy became HC.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!